Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got to see the Bronco in person at Tasca in RI. And the fuel fill area impressed me the most. Just love little details like this.

6E98C039-8DAD-41ED-A4A7-A12C598D15B4.jpeg
Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Little details like help to create deeper connections between brands and their customers. Alone, they won't make you choose a vehicle, but they add up to a more satisfying ownership experience. And they are little touches you'd want to share with friends -- and if a brand can get you talking to your friends about their product, they've created an army of advocates that are more valuable than any amount of paid advertising.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little details like help to create deeper connections between brands and their customers. Alone, they won't make you choose a vehicle, but they add up to a more satisfying ownership experience. And they are little touches you'd want to share with friends -- and if a brand can get you talking to your friends about their product, they've created an army of advocates that are more valuable than any amount of paid advertising.
Totally agree with this.

Some vehicles are just machines (Toyota Camry, Corrolla, Toyota anything!) Then there are vehicles that create a bond. Mustang, Bronco, Vette, Defender, 911; these are identity icons.

The new Bronco shows that the draw between person and machine isn't dead. People love their favorite rides and this normally forms with nostalgia of classics, but Bronco shows that a new vehicle can create the aesthetic of bond as well.

These little easter eggs are fun for the employees at Ford and are fun for the owners as they show there is more to this vehicle than just another mass produced people mover; this is truly an adventure maker which turn into fond memories for when you're old with dementia, but all you can ever go on about was driving top off in that damn Bronco! 😚

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool easter Egg

Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice to see some positivity here! I do love that little touch. As dumb as it is, I just love my little Jeeps on the windshield of my Wrangler. I pay the extra money for Original equipment windshield when it breaks. Little shop I go to just laughs at me, but it makes me happy.

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice to see some positivity here! I do love that little touch. As dumb as it is, I just love my little Jeeps on the windshield of my Wrangler. I pay the extra money for Original equipment windshield when it breaks. Little shop I go to just laughs at me, but it makes me happy.
Not to hijack this thread, but genuinely interested in how often your windshield breaks. I wonder if we'll have the same issue with the Bronco.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The upright windshield isn't going to spare you nearly as many rock chips as a more aerodynamic vehicle. Where you live and travel probably has more to do with it. Living in Colorado, I'm happy if I make it two years with the same glass. Not only do the tiny pieces of rock that are put down on the roads in winter seemingly always chip, the temperature differential inside and outside the vehicle in winter can easily turn that tiny chip into a crack almost immediately. Glass coverage out here is a must.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally agree with this.

Some vehicles are just machines (Toyota Camry, Corrolla, Toyota anything!) Then there are vehicles that create a bond. Mustang, Bronco, Vette, Defender, 911;
Yes—somewhere along the way automakers started selling appliances and people were happy to live with them. This Bronco passion that so many of us are dialed in on is a special thing. So as much as Ford has frustrated recently, I am so happy that they’re doing this.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not to hijack this thread, but genuinely interested in how often your windshield breaks. I wonder if we'll have the same issue with the Bronco.
128k miles on Wrangler. Replaced windshield twice, but have used repair kits to fix chips several times. I would really have only needed one windshield repair, but used the 3M windshield kit, and user error extended the crack. doh.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TwinTurboStang

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

100% think it will share the same issue

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this stuff is cool but I've never known so many details about any owned vehicle before I had it. I hope there's something left to discover once I get it.

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeep is now offering a Gorilla Glass windshield as a $95 option when building a new Gladiator/Wrangler. I had that box checked on the Gladiator I almost ordered before falling in lust with the Bronco.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and Ford will do the same when I get mine in FY 22. Or 23. Or…