Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome and good luck. It's kind of exciting everytime Ford is about to schedule, it's like Vegas, will mine get scheduled or will I wait and wait and wait. You just never know could be 6 months could be 6 years. Feel lucky punk? :)

I've got a '22 on order as well, this time I built it exactly the way I wanted it wait be damned. I'm 64 so I hope it arrives before I pass on...
Sponsored

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After years of primarily lurking here, I have finally ordered my dream Bronco.
There's been a rumor floating around that Ford stopped accepting orders for 2 door Broncos several months ago. Now I'm wondering if they're taking orders for 2 doors again. When did you order? Did you have a reservation?

OP
OP
bbostic5

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's been a rumor floating around that Ford stopped accepting orders for 2 door Broncos several months ago. Now I'm wondering if they're taking orders for 2 doors again. When did you order? Did you have a reservation?
I haven't heard that. I ordered it yesterday.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a huge step down in mileage and step up in capability!!!!!! Welcome to the club!!!!!!
Capability is subjective based on needs. Daily driver, highway, etc, the Bronco is far less capable. Offroad, obviously far more capable. Capability of saving money - far far less capable. Capability of having fun, far far more capable. 333k miles? That civic deserves a tremendous amount of praise.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick thought:

Certain accessories such as roof rails are fairly rare. The order tool does not let you add them to most 4 door builds involving various combinations of a 2.7L engine, SAS, bash plates and other components. The easiest way for someone to get them may be on a new order.

They are fully removable/reinstallable:
  • the attachment points on the front are covered by two body-colored caps that ship with all new vehicles and simply come in the glove box for those with rails, or installed for those without.
  • the attachment points on the rear are to the hard top. The roof rack does not work without a hard top.
You could check with your dealer and determine if they will delay your build date - I suspect they won't given rarity - and then gauge interest on the forum for a potential buyer if you decide you don't want them. Worst case: you have roof rails that you can use if you want to, or take off if/when you don't. Best case: you can sell them for a profit (if you don't want/need them) and also help out someone on the forum who would be hard-pressed to get them otherwise.

Again, just a quick thought.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome and congrats! Most likely the wait is going to be awhile. But we've seen crazier things. Some have had MIC two door builds pulled a week after order. It has happened. Anyone can win in a raffle as long as you've entered. Good luck.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

congrats. i was looking at a BD as well but have been leaning to the manual BL High package too.

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered mine January 3rd. We'll probably be waiting in the same portion of this long long line lol I'm hoping the production has sped up. We'll see.

Screenshot_20220106-142832_Gallery.jpg

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried placing a new order today through Mall of GA Ford and the salesman I spoke with is claiming Ford isn't accepting any new Bronco orders. Has anyone else heard this?

JJ22OBXFun

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyo 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I tried placing a new order today through Mall of GA Ford and the salesman I spoke with is claiming Ford isn't accepting any new Bronco orders. Has anyone else heard this?
I was able to place an order this past Saturday at Tidwell. Ford sent a confirmation. I talked to them today, and they said they just placed an order this morning for someone. They've had some issues with the ordering website they use though. That might be what the issue was.

Sponsored

TK421

Outer Banks
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Did you get any sort of paperwork ensuring your will get it at the price you agreed on? Ive heard some stories of people waiting and then it comes in and the dealer tries to add markup to the agreed price.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe ford stopped taking orders from that dealer (due to high number of queued orders)? Might as well go down the road and try again.
Sponsored