First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was torn on a Sas OBX or the Wildtrak but I ended up ordering a 22' Wildtrak today. Area 51, soft top w/ lux....not sure how long it will take but it is what it is. Anyone have any input on their Wildtrak so far? Thanks in advance #BroncoNation
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome.

The info you seek is all out there ad naseum. Happy searching!

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a great forum with lots of great information and help. Once you dig in you’ll find most of what you need, and if not ask some specific questions in the right forums. You have hours of enjoyment in front of you while you wait for your order to be filled.

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was torn on a Sas OBX or the Wildtrak but I ended up ordering a 22' Wildtrak today. Area 51, soft top w/ lux....not sure how long it will take but it is what it is. Anyone have any input on their Wildtrak so far? Thanks in advance #BroncoNation
Don’t worry….if you read this forum long enough you’ll change your irder a couple times anyways while you spend the next 18 months waiting for your order.

Wildtrak is a great ride, they had them in Moab when I went. We drove a non-Sasquatch badlands and I switched over for the sta bar.

OP
OP
Potenza

Potenza

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t worry….if you read this forum long enough you’ll change your irder a couple times anyways while you spend the next 18 months waiting for your order.

Wildtrak is a great ride, they had them in Moab when I went. We drove a non-Sasquatch badlands and I switched over for the sta bar.
lol exactly....I should probably not read too much and just stick with it. I was going for a loaded SAS OBX and wanted the roast interior....but the Wildtrak just had some little things that swayed me ...decals, all blk rims

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lol exactly....I should probably not read too much and just stick with it. I was going for a loaded SAS OBX and wanted the roast interior....but the Wildtrak just had some little things that swayed me ...decals, all blk rims
22 MY Wildtrak does not have color matched door handles and mirror caps, which will be MIC. OBX does have color match. One thing to note, if that's important to you.

OP
OP
Potenza

Potenza

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
22 MY Wildtrak does not have color matched door handles and mirror caps, which will be MIC. OBX does have color match. One thing to note, if that's important to you.
I like the black accents so it kind of breaks it up a little. How do you like yours?

Sponsored

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 2022 Wildtrak being built 1/10/22 in Eruption Green. Also went back and forth and actually had a Badlands order that was previewing then decided last minute to go WT. I'm still a bit concerned about the sandstone interior (chose leather) but otherwise pretty stoked. I agree, it needs the accents on the door handles and mirrors to break it up.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats. Just put my order in - I figure if I get it while it's still warm enough for my wife to take the top and doors off (it'll be her DD) in VA, then we're ahead of the game. I was guessing '23 as well.

2 dr Big Bend
Area 51
Mid Package
2.3 / Auto
4.27 Gears / locker
Mod bumper
Brushguard
Vinyl mats
Aux Switches
Tube Steps (the wife is short)

It'll get spacers and 35s once it gets here.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as wait times go this is obviously a loaded question. I truly believe that if your build does not have some of the major constraints, especially MIC, then you will move significantly further up the list. Depending on your dealerships allocations. At the end of the day Ford is going to build as many cars as they can, as quickly as they can. They want to show the shareholders high delivery numbers, even if it means passing a reservation holder.

I ordered a fairly loaded Badlands with soft top. I imagine I'll have mine in late 22.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford is trying to keep hope alive I guess? This was in my confirmation email I received from Ford yesterday afternoon

Ford Bronco Finally Ordered Today!!! ford email pic1.JPG
Sponsored