Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! Look forward to hearing your driving impressions. Side note, how is the Tremor? Toying with the idea of going from my Raptor to a Tremor. Is yours gas of diesel?
It is a very great truck. However I would never trade a raptor for it. Only of you need to work harder. As time goes on I still love it but it just gets overshadowed by the raptor and bronco because its not that comfortable. It's a diesel btw. I'd high recommend checking out the Tremor forum
Sponsored

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha - looks like we have similar tastes! Iā€™ve had my 89 since January of 99ā€¦.. and my 21 since mid-October!
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 833AEA9F-7C61-4164-A4AE-7A6D9A90FC72

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

subtle flex

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For the past 5 years I was obsessed with the thought of a new Bronco. When I first saw the 6g I knew I had to have it, so I placed a reservation on the first night. Through all the ups and downs it was a crazy journey from going to a supposed 2022 built to randomly getting a November 22nd build week. My Bronco was born Nov 30th and shipped Dec 2nd. Needless to say I was pumped just like you guys are. My delivery estimate of Dec 14-20 came and went with limited communication. Last night I got an email from Ford saying my delivery was delayed to Dec 25th-31st. This morning I go about my day and I get the magic call. She was delivered.

2 years ago I ordered a 2020 Tremor and it was also delivered on Christmas eve so this was a pretty crazy coincidence. Dealer tells me to come in at noon and my excitement is off the charts like never before, especially after coming off of the disappointment and frustration in the last portion of the wait. I got to the dealer and saw 2 identical broncos to mine and assumed one of them had to be it, checked the vins and nope. That was pretty odd to see 3 of the same in one place (including mine). Turns out my Bronco was still being "detailed" because it was delayed due to having a check engine light. My heart immediately sank however it was just an oxygen sensor and they luckily had one in stock and were able to replace it. The whole process was amazing as usual with Sawgrass Ford. MSRP was no problem at all. They did everything in their power to get this done for me today so hats off to them for going above and beyond.

Now onto the Bronco itself. Up to this point I've been up close with a bunch of broncos but none in a spec similar to mine which is an Area 51 Wildtrak with all the goodies excluding side graphics. All I have to say is it exceeded my expectations in every way. My salesman even copied my build and ordered it for himself. I couldn't be happier with it. I don't want to bore you guys with all the info you already know but I will say that it is an incredible vehicle and we are all very lucky to have the opportunity get one for ourselves. I also want to thank everyone on this forum for helping get through this massive process over 529 days. So here's some pictures!
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords 833AEA9F-7C61-4164-A4AE-7A6D9A90FC72
Congratulations! I'm so glad you had a good experience receiving your Bronco from Sawgrass Ford. Lovely photos- enjoy your new ride!

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mpowers

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations Iā€™m very happy for you! I have also ordered the same Bronco make and color reservation date day 2. My build is scheduled for 1-17. šŸ¤ž
Have fun.

OP
OP
Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I forgot to post this. I made this comment on one of Fords Instagram posts on March 5th 2020. It came true lol
Ford Bronco Finally Took Delivery!!! Wildtrak Joins Blue Fords IMG_20211229_132236
Sponsored