Sponsored

Finding reasonably priced wheel alignment place?

Bacon lover

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,2023 GV80,2016 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else having problem finding a place to perform alignment after a 2' lift installed? 2 local Ford dealer said they don't do alignment after lift kit installed and third one saying it will need special equipment installed and it will cost way over $400...
I see dealers add lift kits to Broncos and F150s all the time so how come they are not willing to do it for customers after lift kit installed? Thank you for sharing any thoughts or solutions.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to a reputable alignment shop
This ^^^^.
I went to the Ford dealership vice the shop I was going to go to because at the time a lot of shops didn't have the specs yet. The dealership wasted 2 1/2 hrs. of my time before they said it wouldn't fit on their rack & referred me to the shop I had originally intended to use :sneaky:

Charlesbrown165

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Dr Cosmo Blue
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the zone 2” leveling kit and my local Ford dealer charged me 159.99 for the alignment.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I paid about 180 when I did a lift on my Ranger. Everyone was under 100 bucks till they found out I had added the lift, then prices all doubled.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nope. No issues at all. Have an awesome shop run by skilled and experienced people.

Also, instead of the general section, post this in your regional section so people near you can give you a lead on where to go instead of just complaining.
Sponsored