First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So made it to Rutledge, TN (Cherokee Lake) yesterday (3/6) with no issues. This thing really is fun to drive. We’re up to almost 1400 miles on our trip home and all of us are doing well.

48 hour observations:

- After spending that much time in a vehicle we had no issues. Traffic fatigue yes, but nothing due to seat construction or driveability.

- The Bronco drives very easily. No wandering due to the oversized tires. Steering is tight with a good, heavy feel to the wheel. I’ve one handed it most of the trip.

- Fuel mileage slipped to 19.8 cumulative but we spent a lot of time yesterday in city driving as we passed through Chattanooga and Knoxville. The start/stop may have helped as I hit every red light in TN so far, but I typically have it turned off due to personal preference. Mileage slip also likely due to terrain changes as we passed through northern Alabama and through Lookout Mountain Georgia and skirted the Smokies. All in all still very pleased with it as we’re two adults with all our gear, and considering the wheels and tires add another 110# over stock.

- still can’t get over the size. When I get home I’ll take a picture next to my stock Rubicon 4xe, but in the meantime, took a pic next to a Tahoe. I remember my ‘18 JL Rubicon 2 door feeling small, and at the mercy of wind, especially from tractor trailers on the interstate. The Bronco looks, feels, and drives solid.

Ford Bronco First 48 Hours - 1400 miles 4992e875-8d21-4822-9a90-17e593967aea-jpe
Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the review!

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Those fender flares and wheel poke make it look like a mini raptor.

OP
OP
equitasforall

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those fender flares and wheel poke make it look like a mini raptor.
I agree! Probably one of the reasons I like them, although I likely never would have put them on on my own based on the picture in the catalog. Are shown on an orange Jeep there and I don't care much for how they looked on the lighter color. Fortunately they were already on here when I found it as I really like them.
Sponsored