Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very nice ! I was wondering what your plans are for the front camera now that it's useless? Does it affect any of the road sensor functions? I too have the lux package and want to install a winch without blocking my camera. Thanks
I’ll eventually rig up one of the cameras on the winch like other members have done, I honestly never use the cameras. The adaptive cruise and all works just fine but my plan is to relocate the sensor to the grille so I can install a laser light under the winch.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll eventually rig up one of the cameras on the winch like other members have done, I honestly never use the cameras. The adaptive cruise and all works just fine but my plan is to relocate the sensor to the grille so I can install a laser light under the winch.
Yes. I talked to my dealers service dept about getting a longer camera lead because the one in the truck is not long enough to get an extra 8 or 10 inches out of it. I think I would like to abandon the stock one and leave it there. Please post if you find a concrete solution to this because I'm ready to do it. Enjoy your new truck!đź‘Ť
Sponsored