First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone earlier than 7/13 FE at 8:09 CST and not get email? #2 at dealer with a couple of hundred orders, yet nothing for me. Beyond frustrating.
Only two people at my dealership got an email (that I am aware of) - both reservations made 4 minutes after the site opened - both FEs. 300+ reservations at this dealer.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How are you guys seeing your time stamp? Or did you dealership give you that info?

EddieV

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You’re all gonna laugh at me but how do I tell my reservation date and time? I remember being on the site right when it opened and hitting refresh for about 25 min or so before getting an FE reser. On my Ford account page, the only things listed are the order date (1.26) and order number. No options to click on anything for more deets. What am I missing? No email yet for me either.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How are you guys seeing your time stamp? Or did you dealership give you that info?
I've just been going off of the time of my confirmation email. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7:41 PST 7/13/20 after hours of refreshing.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've just been going off of the time of my confirmation email. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7:41 PST 7/13/20 after hours of refreshing.
You got your email exactly 1 minute after me. Also no email received...

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You got your email exactly 1 minute after me. Also no email received...
Not sure timestamp exactly explains it currently. There are some that got their orders through within minutes and didn’t receive email. I got mine through in 30 mins and did. Ford may be doing other things too like evenly spreading them out geographically so there is exposure everywhere around the same time

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the bronco number again. They said emails officially began going out yesterday and they will be put out all through May. They don’t know the schedule or frequency of emails but they did ensure at this point it’s public knowledge

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone earlier than 7/13 FE at 8:09 CST and not get email? #2 at dealer with a couple of hundred orders, yet nothing for me. Beyond frustrating.
I was earlier but didn't get the confirmation email until 2 days later so I can't give an exact time. I'm CG 4D Blk leather - no email yesterday

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received my email at 8:36pm MT on 7/13. Seemed to be delayed from when I submitted the order.

I'm #3 at my dealer and I found out there is one FE ahead of me. So I don't know that my chances of a June build are good, but I guess it all depends. The dealer was able to change my interior to the black leather from Navy Pier, so it doesn't seem my order is locked down yet.

Edit: my dealer said when he changed my seats to the black leather he did not get a warning about late availability like he did when he entered the order originally for me. If anyone chose Navy Pier to get the car early but really wanted Black...maybe reach out to your dealer.

Last edited:

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I received my email at 8:36pm MT on 7/13. Seemed to be delayed from when I submitted the order.

I'm #3 at my dealer and I found out there is one FE ahead of me. So I don't know that my chances of a June build are good, but I guess it all depends. The dealer was able to change my interior to the black leather from Navy Pier, so it doesn't seem my order is locked down yet.
Glad you go the interior changed to black, seemed like you were worried about that. Might help some others still deciding on that or something else.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad you go the interior changed to black, seemed like you were worried about that. Might help some others still deciding on that or something else.
I'll be glad unless it does end up delaying it somehow, who knows with how this roll out has gone. ;) But I did see Navy Pier in person a couple weeks ago and liked it more than I thought I would. So it was a fine plan B.
Sponsored