First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went with the FE because I always option the hell out vehicles anyway. If I start with a Badlands it will probably end up costing me just as much as an FE by the time I am done. The FE might have a cool interior not available on other models as well.
This was my thought process. If the Badlands is $42,095 and the FE is $59,305.. Would the Badlands be basically the same price when I have it spec'd to what I want?

Tough call right now because they don't have any of the options/packages priced, but I figured if I'm adding the 2.7L, the 10spd, and the Lux and Sasquatch packages, that's probably going to bring me pretty close to the FE price.
Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tough call right now because they don't have any of the options/packages priced, but I figured if I'm adding the 2.7L, the 10spd, and the Lux and Sasquatch packages, that's probably going to bring me pretty close to the FE price.
I put a second reservation in for a Badlands. Once the details come out I can choose between the two. I also wanted a backup because the first dealer for the FE won't tell me if they will put on ADM.

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a First Edition through @ChrispyKC, but it was during the great Ford.com outage of 2020. I thought the First Edition would have the H.O.S.S. suspension, and be a Rubicon fighter not a Raptor lite.

I have a lot of soul searching between now and order time to decide how often I really rock crawl, and if the First Edition will be worth the extra coin.

Edit: First Edition has the H.O.S.S. thank goodness.

Last edited:

PNWAdventurer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my reservation in for a 4dr FE. Likely go with Catcus Gray. Reached out to dealer this am on whether or not they will be charging an ADM. If they do, I find and move my reservation to another dealer.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a First Edition through @ChrispyKC, but it was during the great Ford.com outage of 2020. I thought the First Edition would have the H.O.S.S. suspension, and be a Rubicon fighter not a Raptor lite.

I have a lot of soul searching between now and order time to decide how often I really rock crawl, and if the First Edition will be worth the extra coin.
First Edition has the HOSS System with Bilstein Position Sensitive Dampers!

Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that it had the H.O.S.S. Do I have that wrong?

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought that it had the H.O.S.S. Do I have that wrong?
Apparently I didn't see the second line with the Bilstein shocks. You guys are right, so I'm still good to go then.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer response when I asked about ADM and X plan pricing on my reserved FE:

"Congrats on getting the order in on time to reserve the First Edition – we’ve had a lot of calls this morning from customers asking how they can reserve one now that they show sold out. Ford has not disclosed yet whether there will be X Plan pricing available on the Bronco, but due to the unprecedented demand and the extremely limited production of the First Edition we would not be able to honor an X Plan price on this model even if they had it. We are planning on marking up the First Edition over MSRP, as it will be one of only 3500 made and each dealer will be lucky to get 1 or 2 in total. "
Did you tell them “cool ill be moving my reservation to a different dealer”

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you tell them “cool ill be moving my reservation to a different dealer”
So far the feedback from Ford support is that they won't switch you to another dealer. Hoping that proves to be wrong.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far the feedback from Ford support is that they won't switch you to another dealer. Hoping that proves to be wrong.
Interesting the FAQ says they will work with you to change dealers.

Glad Im with Crispy...

BimmerFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 GT3RS, E30 M3, Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a First Edition and Outer Banks (both 4 doors) from two local but separate dealers.
I have spoken to both of them, and they have both confirmed that they will not be charging me ADM. *I prefaced the conversation by telling them I would move my order to another dealer if they tried to tack on ADM.

I plan to go with Cactus Grey for the FE.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford.com website says FE "beings at $59,305 " but my base MSRP shown for my reservation on my ford.com account lists $63,500 as the MSRP.

Any thoughts on why the difference? Neither includes destination in the above number.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford.com website says FE "beings at $59,305 " but my base MSRP shown for my reservation on my ford.com account lists $63,500 as the MSRP.

Any thoughts on why the difference? Neither includes destination in the above number.
Two door vs. four door?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

63,500 is the four door First Edition price.
Sponsored