First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you tell them “cool ill be moving my reservation to a different dealer”
not yet, not until I know that I actually can. i'm not familiar with this whole process, first car I've ever considered buying new, so not sure if the dealer could somehow cancel my reservation. after the cluster F last night I have no idea what is with this whole process. just gonna sit tight and see what kinda info comes out.

wonder if they realize that they will only get that FE allocation so long as your reservation is registered to their dealer. If you pick a different dealer, or pack it up entirely, that reservation will move to the next on the list, who will probably not be their customer either.

the nice thing about reservations is that you have the leverage to determine the allocation, not them. So they can get MSRP, or they can get nothing, there is no situation where they can sell your bronco to another customer.
that's what I assumed, so for them to act like they can set whatever price they want and I have no recourse was very obnoxious to say the least.
Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

...Anyone have any leaks on FE interior ? I was hoping this is the FE interior which would make my day. It has a cool King Ranch vibe going on.
FRONT_BACK_SEATS_C2.jpg
That’s what I’m hoping too my man

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

yep, its perfect. my worry is that much of it might be accessories, all of that orange lettering is FCSD content I think. Bronco on the grill is also orange. Otherwise none of this would be color matched to exterior paint choice.

but hopefully the seats at least are part of a package.

Im not too hopeful that this is the FE interior though. or atleast, I dont think the FE interior will be a drastic departure from the rest. Im thinking maybe some stitching, perhaps a badge, probably a unique loading screen on the navigation.

edit, Im 100% positive it cant be FE interior, because its a manual. FE is 2.7L auto only.
I’ve seen that mentioned too — I guess my hope is that the FE interior is something unique and awesome just like this

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford site describes the FE as (a fully loaded Bronco combining the best best parts of all the Bronco series. First Edition uses the mechanicals of a Badlands, the interior of an Outer Banks and the exterior of a Wildtrak).
Anyone know what the interior of a Outer banks looks like. Sounds lke thats what we're getting. That might explain the stick shift on the King Ranch style interior as the FE only comes in automatic.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
dealer response when I asked about ADM and X plan pricing on my reserved FE:

"Congrats on getting the order in on time to reserve the First Edition – we’ve had a lot of calls this morning from customers asking how they can reserve one now that they show sold out. Ford has not disclosed yet whether there will be X Plan pricing available on the Bronco, but due to the unprecedented demand and the extremely limited production of the First Edition we would not be able to honor an X Plan price on this model even if they had it. We are planning on marking up the First Edition over MSRP, as it will be one of only 3500 made and each dealer will be lucky to get 1 or 2 in total. "
That is some real BS. Whoever that dealer is can pound sand. Let me know so I never give them any of my cash.

Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford site describes the FE as (a fully loaded Bronco combining the best best parts of all the Bronco series. First Edition uses the mechanicals of a Badlands, the interior of an Outer Banks and the exterior of a Wildtrak).
Anyone know what the interior of a Outer banks looks like. Sounds lke thats what we're getting. That might explain the stick shift on the King Ranch style interior as the FE only comes in automatic.
In this document they describe it as a "unique interior".

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Correct, reservation does not gaurentee a bronco, though I suspect thats just for liability, other than the possibility of FE being oversubscribed, I doubt they will be denying anyone a chance to give them money.

Even so, their FAQ states explicitely that all preorders will be filled before any stock orders are built. It also says that preorders will be filled approximately in order that they were received.

Those 2 sentences together suggest that preorders will proceed any other method of dealer allocation.
I hope you’re right. There is no denying that doing it this way will cost dealers money on the FE, particular their high volume dealers. I don’t see that sitting well them. I went for a Badlands so shouldn’t be an issue for me. Just hoping for the best for the rest of you guys!

Hay.C.2

First Edition
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s what I’m hoping too my man
This Bronco is stick... so not the FE interior option... I’m assuming it’s the leather trim option for all models.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4 Door FE reserved!
Just bummed on the lack of color options. It’s not like they are offering unique only to FE paint colors... so why not offer the full list?

I would love to see Velocity Blue added.

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This Bronco is stick... so not the FE interior option... I’m assuming it’s the leather trim option for all models.
This doesn't mean anything; as we've all seen, there is alot of inconsistency on Ford's website and PDF right now, plus since this is a preproduction model without the edition badge on the vehicle, they could've simply put the First edition interior into the manual transmission equipped Bronco for the product shot.

Notice the stitching on the black/saddle leather seats matches the exterior body color. That would seem to indicate a premium interior as well. The First edition only has four exterior colors available, so it's feasible for Ford or their supplier to make these body color-matched stitched seats quickly based on just in time manufacturing experience, since there's only 3500 first editions being made.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved a FE after 2 hours site crashing, but well worth the it. This might be the best $100 I've every spent. I'm one happy camper. I'm locked on the Cactus Gray and can't wait to see the interior options. Anyone have any leaks on FE interior ? I was hoping this is the FE interior which would make my day. It has a cool King Ranch vibe going on.
FRONT_BACK_SEATS_C2.jpg
I REALLY hope that's the interior. seems to be the most premium looking one we've seen.

I would actually like to have rubber floors and Marine vinyl seats. Just not as much as I prefer to have a limited edition because I can't stand having the same thing everybody else does. And that interior is beautiful, I can live with the fact I would have to take better care of it than i would the vinyl.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

first edition here. I was getting a loaded up wild trak otherwise.

only way to get carpet and swaybar disconnect was FE. no other way to get that combo.
Is Swaybar disconnect called "Stabilizer Bar Disconnect" in the comparison guide?