William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There is always Wet Okole as well. However it would be completely sad to have to buy seat covers right out the box.
Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Austin_Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Viper GTS, '11 WRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

so you're saying I CAN get that saddle leather look from the promo vehicle...
We can all dream! In all seriousness, I am just happy to hear we will have a couple of choices. Assuming that they are not all terrible, I appreciate Ford is listening and will provide us some ability to make the SE ours and not be forced into an interior I really don't like.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We can all dream! In all seriousness, I am just happy to hear we will have a couple of choices. Assuming that they are not all terrible, I appreciate Ford is listening and will provide us some ability to make the SE ours and not be forced into an interior I really don't like.
While this is great news (if it's true), I'm still pretty pissy that black, the most basic of colors, is not an option for an exterior color. I mean, black! BLACK. It's been standard on every vehicle and trim from base/entry cars to luxury vehicles!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While this is great news (if it's true), I'm still pretty pissy that black, the most basic of colors, is not an option for an exterior color. I mean, black! BLACK. It's been standard on every vehicle and trim from base/entry cars to luxury vehicles!
Well....not to start a new complaint (and I also worry that it may not be true. I won't believe it until Ford takes my order based on current experience) I also don't understand why First Editions cant have ANY COLOR WE WANT.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well....not to start a new complaint (and I also worry that it may not be true. I won't believe it until Ford takes my order based on current experience) I also don't understand why First Editions cant have ANY COLOR WE WANT.
I think this has a lot to do with the fact they want control over how nice their first editions look. Because it's a reflection of the brand, not the customer choice. So if the interior is locked in as black and navy, they want colors that match black/navy on the outside.

WHICH IS WHY BLACK SHOULD BE AN AVAILABLE EXTERIOR COLOR since the hardtops are black as well!

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think this has a lot to do with the fact they want control over how nice their first editions look. Because it's a reflection of the brand, not the customer choice. So if the interior is locked in as black and navy, they want colors that match black/navy on the outside.

WHICH IS WHY BLACK SHOULD BE AN AVAILABLE EXTERIOR COLOR since the hardtops are black as well!
i think it has to do with the graphics package... i think the graphics wouldnt 'pop' on a black or carbonized gray... thats my uneducated guess

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope ford is looking at these forums because it seems EVERYONE wants the black/saddle brown interior!!!

makes no sense why they just don’t offer it on ALL trims. No need to have it just in the press Bronco!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i think it has to do with the graphics package... i think the graphics wouldnt 'pop' on a black or carbonized gray... thats my uneducated guess
I see where you're coming from and raise you every matte/gloss combo'd vehicle.... ever. Blacked/murdered out vehicles are not new, and are trending pretty hard lately. Every other car brand is doing it. Chevy's doing trucks with blacked out emblems, GMC, etc. Hell, if you've seen Toyota's Nightshade line, they're fully leaning into it: https://www.toyota.com/nightshade/

TL;DR: Having a black interior and exterior option should be available for all trims, especially the top one, as all-black just screams luxury.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like I was wrong. There are reservation numbers in the database north of 10136. Hadn't looked at that in a while. So cool to see so many people putting their info in there!
Yep, I am one of them; the 1013ers. Loud, proud and probably part of the additional 3,500 new allocation.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see where you're coming from and raise you every matte/gloss combo'd vehicle.... ever. Blacked/murdered out vehicles are not new, and are trending pretty hard lately. Every other car brand is doing it. Chevy's doing trucks with blacked out emblems, GMC, etc. Hell, if you've seen Toyota's Nightshade line, they're fully leaning into it: https://www.toyota.com/nightshade/

TL;DR: Having a black interior and exterior option should be available for all trims, especially the top one, as all-black just screams luxury.
Anddddd I hate u. Just kidding. I want carbonized grey. So maybe ur passion + mine = ford listens and rewards us
Sponsored