Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I put my order in! I was all for Cyber Orange but after seeing it in real life its orange in the shade but when the sun hits it, its more of a mustard yellow. So not for me but I ordered Lighting blue with black mod top and black Interior!
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I remember when I bought a 2003 350Z, had a choice of lemans sunset and I went with black. loved the car, even in black, but I still wish Id taken something more interesting, something that would stand out in any parking lot.

Cyber orange strikes me as "the" color for the bronco. There will be a long string of blue broncos, maybe not lightining blue... but blue none the less. may not see orange again.

anyway, thats my thoughts.

as for badlands, its a fine choice. Honestly I ask myself, will I be washing out my interior? I look at my weathertech mats now and think... holy crap, these things are absolutely destroyed somehow and Im not even hard on them! I think I need some sort of removable liner in the footwells no matter what.

I preordered and bought a LeMans 350z in 2003. Then I had three other LeMans including a Track model I picked up two years ago with 22k miles (now 27k). I also had a white 370z NISMO and a black 2007 350z convertible that I painted Antifreeze Green. I agree bright colors are the best to stand out.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was it determined that the Rock Rails on the B&P for the FE is a B&P error and they come standard or do they not come standard and they have to be ordered?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was it determined that the Rock Rails on the B&P for the FE is a B&P error and they come standard or do they not come standard and they have to be ordered?
They do come standard. The new order guide specifically states that the FE comes with all Badlands features, plus (and then lists out the changes). Also the details page for the first edition mentions that they are standard

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They do come standard. The new order guide specifically states that the FE comes with all Badlands features, plus (and then lists out the changes). Also the details page for the first edition mentions that they are standard
Appreciate that info - honestly, I got a little lost looking through the order guide. o_O

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So now that we're (mostly) all getting the black interior, we can talk about something else...

I am now completely stuck on what exterior to get.

Lightning Blue: Darkest color, which I appreciate, and will have the highest resale due to exclusivity. The color does little for me, though.

Cyber Orange: I am yet to see this in real life. I've heard it's more yellow, which I'd hate, but I'd love it if it were truly orange.

Cactus Gray: Seen this in person and is my top contender.

My big thing is that... now that I know FE's don't have washout interior and active drain plugs, I'm less in love with it. And if the Warthog comes in a 2-door with the washout interior, that's likely what I'll upgrade to. Or if a hybrid comes along in a reasonable time. But we don't know a timeline for either OR if either are actually going to happen at all.

So do I buy what I don't love for the sake of resale value? Buy what I like best and try not to have buyer's remorse when I wanna upgrade?

This is my last decision before I order. And I'm fuckin' stuck. Or, I just downgrade to a Badlands and get exactly what I want for now?
I feel you brotha but the black seats sealed the deal for me.

IMO buy now worry about it later. All great colors you optioned but I’m going CG cause it’s RAD and def unique.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone think there may be some surprise Easter eggs/features in the FE?!

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you look at the build sheet posted somewhere on this forum, the black interior order code is 5V. Not sure when it will be available though.
Ok thanks. I emailed my dealer and told him that info cause he is supposed to put my order in tomorrow but I told him to make sure I get black leather.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don’t understand the point in paying extra money for FE over the Badlands. They are literally the exact same thing.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I still don’t understand the point in paying extra money for FE over the Badlands. They are literally the exact same thing.
Except where they aren't.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You’re gonna make me switch back to FE. Don’t do this to me. :( They just had to post pics of lightning blue with black leather interior. Ugh.
That’s my order!
Sponsored