First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Submitted my order today, 4 door Area 51 FE MIC Top and Navy Interior.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe this pic confirms my Lightning Blue 4 door First Edition. Naturally with black mod hardtop and black interior. ?
2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue.jpg
I am so happy I held out for black interior...and then I might as well go with shadow black HT if I am waiting... It was such a relief to see the black interior option.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've seen a LOT of people posting rapid red and lightning. Cyber and Cactus are gonna end up being the rarer colors...
cyber orange like at 10% nin the order page right now

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess will have the same exact Bronco's in WA. Thats the spec im going with. Congrats
I'm leaning this same setup, but the LB is still right there, I need to see CO in person before ordering.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody convince me to get the First Edition instead of the Badlands. What makes the First Edition worth the extra money?

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Somebody convince me to get the First Edition instead of the Badlands. What makes the First Edition worth the extra money?
Reason why my wife and I are getting FEs:

1) Guaranteed MY21 delivery FE Only
2) Lightning Blue FE Only
3) Onyx Black Leather (with neutral gray stitching) FE Only
4) Accent colors. You have the option to get any exterior color (as long as it is a FE exterior color) with a neutral grab handle aka gray. So NO immediate clashing colors.
5) has everything you could want on a BadLands with the gloss black grill/mirror caps/Bronco logo of the Wildtrack. We are getting the originally planned Mod top so it will look more upscale compared to the MIC top and gray grill of the Badlands.
6) exclusivity

Last edited:

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've seen a LOT of people posting rapid red and lightning. Cyber and Cactus are gonna end up being the rarer colors...
For FE perhaps, but since only FE can get LB there is no question that LB will be the rarest color Bronco. By far.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am going with the navy. A big fan of the color blue, looks like it will go nicely with the LB exterior, and being in the hot south, a solid black interior just gets too hot for me.

Glad to see there is at least one other choice for folks, but I for one am quite content with the navy interior.
Same here. I like the Navy Pier. Now I’ll get it sooner and it will be a little more unique from the rest.

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am going with the navy. A big fan of the color blue, looks like it will go nicely with the LB exterior, and being in the hot south, a solid black interior just gets too hot for me.

Glad to see there is at least one other choice for folks, but I for one am quite content with the navy interior.
Same here. I like the Navy Pier. Now I’ll get it sooner and it will be a little more unique from the rest.
We are going Onyx Black leather, because we like solid color seats vs. the two tone look. It is also the only interior option that is all black interior (including the dash) with gray stitching.

The Navy Pier is an option on the OBX so there will be a lot more of those than just on the FE.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are going Onyx Black leather, because we like solid color seats vs. the two tone look. It is also the only interior option that is all black interior (including the dash) with gray stitching.

The Navy Pier is an option on the OBX so there will be a lot more of those than just on the FE.
True. But not on the FE and certainly not on the FE with LB.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reason why my wife and I are getting FEs:

1) Guaranteed MY21 delivery FE Only
2) Lightning Blue FE Only
3) Onyx Black Leather (with neutral gray stitching) FE Only
4) Accent colors. You have the option to get any exterior color (as long as it is a FE exterior color) with a neutral grab handle aka gray. So NO immediate clashing colors.
5) has everything you could want on a BadLands with the gloss black grill/mirror caps/Bronco logo of the Wildtrack. We are getting the originally planned Mod top so it will look more upscale compared to the MIC top and gray grill of the Badlands.
6) exclusivity
How do you feel about there being no washout flooring? That’s really the only thing keeping me from possibly switching to FE. If I do switch, I’m definitely getting the lightning blue with the black interior and black mod top but in a two door.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Other than Granger- I am wondering if any dealer has more than a few First Editions?

My dealer claimed 10 with 300 reservations, but that seems a bit high

I’m guessing Galpin Ford in Los Angeles has a ton. Biggest volume dealer in the Nation.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ended up going with a 4-door in Rapid Red with the Black interior and Modular top. doesn’t seem to be many FEs in that color. :cool:
That’s my exact build.
Sponsored