Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The lack of towing is the only thing that kind bothers me about the FE. I don't believe I'm chang it but man it sucks.
Sponsored

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If only the 4 door had towing available from Ford...

Oh and cooled seats, but thats another story.

Womp womp.
I live in Texas and gave always owned black vehicles with dark interior. I've never had an issue with it.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The lack of towing is the only thing that kind bothers me about the FE. I don't believe I'm chang it but man it sucks.
Thats why I'm keeping my F150. I'm not towing boats or rvs or 16' trailers with the Bronco, that's not why I'm buying it.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I backed out of my FE. Went WildTrak so I can use my Z-Plan discount. I just didn't see what was so special about the FE and paying $6000 more..?

I agree its just a all trim put into one model. I have a WT reservation too but I’m not liking the sand interior.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For someone like me who is all about exclusives and limited editions, an FE was a no brainer. I couldn't settle for anything less, idc how much more it cost just to have the FE badge and limited options like the exterior color.

Originally, when I first got on the website the night of the preorder, I had no idea there was a first edition. I would have gone with a cactus gray outer banks. But as soon as I saw there was a limited edition? After the years I've spent waiting? Nothing else mattered.

Sponsored

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For someone like me who is all about exclusives and limited editions, an FE was a no brainer. I couldn't settle for anything less, idc how much more it cost just to have the FE badge and limited options like the exterior color.

Originally, when I first got on the website the night of the preorder, I had no idea there was a first edition. I would have gone with a cactus gray outer banks. But as soon as I saw there was a limited edition? After the years I've spent waiting? Nothing else mattered.
I agree fully. This might be real dumb of me but I wanted the FE also for all those reasons that I’m paying about $9,000 extra compared to a WT because I’m a Ford employee and can’t use my A-plan discount on the FE only so that’s about $6,000 discount I can’t use on top of the $3000 price difference between the FE and WT but I wanted a FE pretty bad. Probably pretty dumb to some people but I have 4 other older Broncos and have always been a big fan of the Bronco.

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I need to stay off this site. I’m having second thoughts on my FE order. I ordered the 2-door with Area 51, but now wonder if I should get the 4-door Lightning Blue.

I much prefer the looks of the 2-door, but with a wife and 2 kids (6 & 8 years old), am I going to end up regretting not having the space and easy access of the 4-door?

If the tow package was available on the 4-door, this would be a much tougher decision.

Heart wants the 2-door. Brain is screaming 4-DOOR!!! Any advice or words of wisdom out there?
Two kids at that age? 4 door seems like a no brainer to me. Save the two door when they move out of the house.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I backed out of my FE. Went WildTrak so I can use my Z-Plan discount. I just didn't see what was so special about the FE and paying $6000 more..?
Same boat except I went with Badlands instead. Saved me thousands of dollars which I can use on Bronco accessories instead.

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I need to stay off this site. I’m having second thoughts on my FE order. I ordered the 2-door with Area 51, but now wonder if I should get the 4-door Lightning Blue.

I much prefer the looks of the 2-door, but with a wife and 2 kids (6 & 8 years old), am I going to end up regretting not having the space and easy access of the 4-door?

If the tow package was available on the 4-door, this would be a much tougher decision.

Heart wants the 2-door. Brain is screaming 4-DOOR!!! Any advice or words of wisdom out there?
Go with your brain. Those kids are going to want to ride and four doors is so convenient.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What are the chances Ford will be able to scrape up enough shadow black mod tops for the first run of the FEs?

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What are the chances Ford will be able to scrape up enough shadow black mod tops for the first run of the FEs?
I have no official clue... But I think its possible, based on the fact we have seen a few. So, somebody is producing them. I think there may be disappoint to non-FE orders, only because Ford said all FEs will be 2021? I am hopeful, I ordered one.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was communicating with my dealer and they just spontaneously mentioned First Editions may be late availability.

if anyone reserved a First Edition, for that kinda money, and you get a 2021 titled vehicle in 2022... yikes.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was communicating with my dealer and they just spontaneously mentioned First Editions may be late availability.

if anyone reserved a First Edition, for that kinda money, and you get a 2021 titled vehicle in 2022... yikes.
No way will Ford do that. Late availability for FEs was said to be late summer or early fall. There is no chance in hell that they will produce any other trims that have the same "deadly sins" as the FE before the FE. My guess on the FEs are probably September but no way 2022. I would think Ford is smart enough not to piss of the people who are paying the most for their Broncos.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally put in my deposit on the FE. No I’m wondering what to do with my 2nd reservation. Push to MY22 or get it now and sell?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, I changed my reservation to a 4-door. I have mixed emotions about it, but I know it’s the right choice for the family.

Now, what to do about the lack of a tow package? Anyone figured this out yet? I’d love to put a class III on there...
Sponsored