Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

VIN on 7/1 and I was 8/23 production week...email Friday 8/9 production week. No additional emails.

My dealer told me in March when we converted that it would be delivered this year...but may be 12/31 at 11:59. I thought they were joking!
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OG Goat

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do yourself a favor and keep your FE reservation.. even to sell it if you donā€™t want it. Youā€™d be doing the dealer a favor by walking away so they can sell it for $$$$
You're right and I will just super disappointed at the lack of communication from them.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think its been said a few times, but I believe all the latest scheduling changes is in an effort to prioritize FE builds. They said they would all be MY21 and are probably realizing with all the constraints they are having to work real hard to meet that deadline.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think its been said a few times, but I believe all. the latest scheduling changes is in an effort to prioritize FE builds. They said they would all be MY21 and are probably realizing with all the constraints they are having to work real hard to meet that deadline.
Yep theyā€™re most likely going to focus 100% on first editions/soft tops. Ross is reporting other commodity issues so maybe not even soft tops. I can see production being well under 30000 for this year. The first edition Broncos going to be a hell of a collectors item in 20/30 years. If youā€™re even allowed to own gas powered vehicles by then.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good news for the dudes and dudettes without a VIN yet:
LOTS of discussion here, and some of the options being brought up jive with *possibilities* being considered. AFAIK, there isn't a firm decision one way or another. All FEs will be built out in MY21 (and honestly those still awaiting a VIN and scheduling shouldn't be waiting too much longer). Some more MIC MY21s are probably going to be built, but I doubt we'll see them any appreciable numbers.

The main thing to watch is scheduling both this week and next (assuming they both end up happening as scheduled). How many members here will see their non-FE MIC units scheduled? If we see many (any?), that's a decent sign. I don't think we will.

Another kick in the sack is that from everything I've been told none of the purgatory units are awaiting any type of inspection any longer. They're just stuck waiting on solution(s).

I've caught wind of several alternatives being considered... some more drastic than others.
Don't give up hope just yet!
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread NiBMdMizycNCE

Sponsored

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who honestly thinks we will se First Editions get scheduled this week? Supposedly this weeks scheduling is for one week in august and not a whole month like before. I just donā€™t see why Ford would move back First Editions to put identical First Editions in front of them.

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope. Iā€™m in purgatory. In production since 7/19 and no further communication from Ford.
Mine has been in production status since 7/14, talked to dealer today to see if they had any more updates. They said on their end it says that it is produced waiting on transport.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Who honestly thinks we will se First Editions get scheduled this week? Supposedly this weeks scheduling is for one week in august and not a whole month like before. I just donā€™t see why Ford would move back First Editions to put identical First Editions in front of them.
I can see it if the ones they pushed were 2 doors. Also the Broncos sitting waiting for good tops are gonna be there a while. Itā€™s possible the ones built later will be delivered before the ones that are complete.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can see it if the ones they pushed were 2 doors. Also the Broncos sitting waiting for good tops are gonna be there a while. Itā€™s possible the ones built later will be delivered before the ones that are complete.
Judging by responses in the First Edition Facebook group both 2 and 4 door First Editions were pushed back.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still no production date for my First Edition. Highly doubtful it be here before 2022.
Sponsored