Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got an email and VIN today from the dealer for my FE 2-dr, Lightning Blue, Black interior and tow pkg. Looked it up in my Ford account and it is scheduled! No further info yet...
Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer let me know this morning that I have a VIN with a 10/18 week build. No email and nothing has been updated in my Ford account, but I'll take it.

Next, I look forward to receiving the inevitable "your build date has moved" emails. :)

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did anyone who heard from their dealers this week that they received a VIN and build date actually get an email from Ford and/or have their order info updated in their Ford account? I have not, thought it might happen today since it's email Thursday. (I can however manually add my VIN to my Ford account as a new vehicle, which doesn't really serve much purpose as far as production updates.)

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No, I have not heard of any FE getting the email today. They were scheduling for the last two weeks in September. Don’t expect the email until they are scheduling for the weeks in October that we are scheduled for.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did anyone who heard from their dealers this week that they received a VIN and build date actually get an email from Ford and/or have their order info updated in their Ford account? I have not, thought it might happen today since it's email Thursday. (I can however manually add my VIN to my Ford account as a new vehicle, which doesn't really serve much purpose as far as production updates.)
I concur with KSJRB. My dealer told me build week is second week in October. Which means Ford’s gonna wait until next week to email those builds. They could of been nice and gave them to us now but why would they change from how shitty they’ve been. I tried to get my vin from Ford today and Connor was a dick.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I concur with KSJRB. My dealer told me build week is second week in October. Which means Ford’s gonna wait until next week to email those builds. They could of been nice and gave them to us now but why would they change from how shitty they’ve been. I tried to get my vin from Ford today and Connor was a dick.
I called Ford today and the lady I talked to was very nice and gave me my VIN without any fuss. She did not see a schedule date, but also admitted she didn’t really know how to find that.

Pablo

First Edition
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I apologize in advance if this has already been address.

Can Ford theoretically build a 2021 MY with 2021 VIN, but deliver it in 2022? For example build a FE in 2021 but deliver in 2022 because of MIC issues. I don't recall that Ford did not explicitly state that FE's will be delivered in 2021--built yes, but not delivered.
Thoughts?
Thanks.

"We expect you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco. When we finalize plans to replace these roofs, you'll be updated via email on your vehicle timing. You can expect this information by early October. Please click here for more information and details on this announcement."

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called Ford today and the lady I talked to was very nice and gave me my VIN without any fuss. She did not see a schedule date, but also admitted she didn’t really know how to find that.
I’ll call back and hopefully get her. Connor must drank 4/5 Red Bull’s 🤣🤣🤣

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I apologize in advance if this has already been address.

Can Ford theoretically build a 2021 MY with 2021 VIN, but delver it in 2022? For example build a FE in 2021 but deliver in 2022 because of MIC issues. I don't recall that Ford explicitly stated that FE will be delivered in 2021--built yes, but not delivered.
Thoughts?
Thanks.

"We expect you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco. When we finalize plans to replace these roofs, you'll be updated via email on your vehicle timing. You can expect this information by early October. Please click here for more information and details on this announcement."
Honestly with what’s going on in the auto industry I’m not sure any more. I work for another auto maker. We had a bunch of previous model vehicles on the plants property . They were frantically trying to get them shipped to the dealers before the end of the year. They were trying to meet a deadline. It was either cafe related or tax related. I can’t remember exactly.

Pablo

First Edition
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Honestly with what’s going on in the auto industry I’m not sure any more. I work for another auto maker. We had a bunch of previous model vehicles on the plants property . They were frantically trying to get them shipped to the dealers before the end of the year. They were trying to meet a deadline. It was either cafe related or tax related. I can’t remember exactly.
Interesting.
I wonder if a notorious email from Ford will arrive in October with a built date but delayed delivery due to MIC issues.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting.
I wonder if a notorious email from Ford will arrive in October with a built date but delayed delivery due to MIC issues.
I wouldn’t be surprised. I was always kind of bothered from the beginning when they said deliveries could extend in 2022. Every left over vehicle I’ve ever bought has been deeply discounted.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did receive the hammock from Ford today, so there’s that. Although it was fitting that the box it was delivered in wasn’t sealed tightly and had some jagged edges that almost cut my fingers.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got an email and VIN today from the dealer for my FE 2-dr, Lightning Blue, Black interior and tow pkg. Looked it up in my Ford account and it is scheduled! No further info yet...
Tow package on an FE? Is that because you have a 2 DR? I didn’t think FEs could do tow packages.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE had a 8/13 blend date, the modules loaded 8/16. However pizza tracker still shows in production. Ford customer service and my dealer still show in production with no eta…

I don’t think they have the new top situation figured out just yet.
Sponsored