Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had to unplug from the depressing Bronco world for a couple weeks. Any updates/rumors about the FEs stuck on dirk mountain?

IconicBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a blend date 7/16 and got an email telling me it’s built 7/19, but waiting on a new hard top. Haven’t heard anything since.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if I trust it but I just reached out to my dealer to check on my build dates for my FE and Badlands (with MIC) which were previously scheduled for 8/30 and 9/6 build weeks.

My FE is still in for 9/6 and the Badlands has moved to 9/16. I have no confidence that those will hold, but I thought it was interesting that they are actually scheduled for September.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a window sticker this morning.

I was a 8/23 production week and then moved to the week of 8/9 then push out to the week of 9/6.

Early Day 1 reservation, 3/18 order

2 door FE, Lightening Blue, Tow, Block Heater, Keyless entry pad.

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE had a 8/13 blend date, the modules loaded 8/16. However pizza tracker still shows in production. Ford customer service and my dealer still show in production with no eta…

I don’t think they have the new top situation figured out just yet.
Same! I have noticed that the date at the bottom of my window sticker updates every Friday.

IconicBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same! I have noticed that the date at the bottom of my window sticker updates every Friday.
I thought the window sticker updated every time you pull it up? Whenever I check it, it’s that date at the bottom.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How long after getting your VIN/schedule date email were you able to see a window sticker? Mine doesn't exist yet and I assumed you got a sticker when you got a VIN.

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How long after getting your VIN/schedule date email were you able to see a window sticker? Mine doesn't exist yet and I assumed you got a sticker when you got a VIN.
I got my VIN on 7/1 and sticker sometime around 8/9. I’m not sure of the exact date. I’ve heard the sticker is generated about a week before your build date and that was true with mine.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How long after getting your VIN/schedule date email were you able to see a window sticker? Mine doesn't exist yet and I assumed you got a sticker when you got a VIN
I think its more to so with build week. About a week out from build week. I have sept 6 build week and got my sticker yesterday with a 9/7 blend date. Now just waiting to see if it will actually get built and shipped. 2-dr btw.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think its more to so with build week. About a week out from build week. I have sept 6 build week and got my sticker yesterday with a 9/7 blend date. Now just waiting to see if it will actually get built and shipped. 2-dr btw.
I am that build week too, but haven't gotten a window sticker yet. Hoping maybe its just that I will be scheduled later in the week so it hasn't popped yet. Finger, toes and eyes crossed.

But if the MIC tops aren't ready yet, that could also mean I get sent to Dirt Mountain and to the end of the line. Lets hope they are ahead of schedule on the 2.0 tops.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am that build week too, but haven't gotten a window sticker yet. Hoping maybe its just that I will be scheduled later in the week so it hasn't popped yet. Finger, toes and eyes crossed.

But if the MIC tops aren't ready yet, that could also mean I get sent to Dirt Mountain and to the end of the line. Lets hope they are ahead of schedule on the 2.0 tops.
Fwiw. I wasnt sent my sticker or anything. Just had a script constantly checking the url.

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Help me out here. I have 2 door FE with a 9/8 blend date. If it gets built next week what happens when it gets to the end of the line? Does it get a roof? Is it moved to an outdoor storage lot with a tarp thrown over it (hopefully) till the new roofs are made? Why build the FEs now if there won’t be MIC roofs ready till the end of September/ October?

Posted on the "9/6 Build Week Group" as well.
Sponsored