First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We made the conclusion to get Area 51 for our FE, but we might wrap it in a matte gray color if we don't like Area 51 with the interior
I'm pretty sure we are going to wrap the roof white
I dig the color myself. It’s an original-ish, old timey color that has been modernized...and not matching is “in”. ???

EF4519EF-5D56-4099-8476-9B11DD8BB9B9.jpeg
Is that A51?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I dig the color myself. It’s an original-ish, old timey color that has been modernized...and not matching is “in”. ???

EF4519EF-5D56-4099-8476-9B11DD8BB9B9.jpeg
Is that A51?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will both look great IMO. Having said that, if I was still going to get an FE, I'd go for Lightning Blue.

OP
OP

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They will both look great IMO. Having said that, if I was still going to get an FE, I'd go for Lightning Blue.
If there was an exclusive color for the FE that wasn't available on any other Ford vehicle in their line-up, I'd get it no matter the color. I just can't bring myself to get a color, that I don't love, that is also available on an Escape.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I'm sticking with my FE reservation, the navy seats are really a problem for me, but I'm going to press on and hope for another last minute seat option.

Question is exterior color. I'm between A51 and CG. They each look different in different photos. What is going to look better with the seats?

Opinions?
Ford Bronco First Edition Colors Cactus Gray White To

Re: First Edition, Ford has said that FE reservations not converted to orders will not be produced. So, considerably less than 7500 will be built. Should maintain value.

Re color, A51 vs Cactus Grey is a tough choice. I've attached a pic of CG which shows the green tint. This pic may be closest to reality from all the ones I've seen, imo. I was set on CG originally, then switched to A51, but lately I'm not liking it as much. I've decided on Cyber Orange for the metallic glossy wow factor.

Were I in your shoes, I'd probably go for Cactus Grey. I believe it will stand the test of time better than Area 51. It's more unique looking. When the MOD hardtops come out, the white will look superb if you were to get one. The black could also look cool? The seats will have a nice contrast too!

OP
OP

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love that photo. I wish I could get it delivered just like that and not have to wait and buy additional late delivery options. Love the white handles and white top. I really think I'm going to get my top wrapped white. Also, take off the grill guard you can't see BRONCO with it on. (only the B & O)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Edition Colors Cactus Gray White To

Re color, A51 vs Cactus Grey is a tough choice. I've attached a pic of CG which shows the green tint. This pic may be closest to reality from all the ones I've seen, imo.
Have you seen it in person? I haven't, but none of the other CG pics look like the prototype. That greenish tint is what a lot of people were hoping for (including me), but it hasn't seemed to pan out. Although it could be the white and silver trim that brings out the green. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored