Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was just at the Badlands back at the end of March. First time there and first time off roading with the new Bronco. I was amazed how capable these Broncos are, even stock. Didn't do anything too crazy, because we had to drive it home, but did have water over the hood going through one puddle.

Ford Bronco First off-roading trip with Icons & 37s! Badlands ORP Attica, IN 20230330_125743

Ford Bronco First off-roading trip with Icons & 37s! Badlands ORP Attica, IN 20230330_141529(1)

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet video

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, the way that old Jeep's roll cage folded was nuts. I guess it did it's job, but I was surprised the driver's neck and head were in one piece.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was just at the Badlands back at the end of March. First time there and first time off roading with the new Bronco. I was amazed how capable these Broncos are, even stock. Didn't do anything too crazy, because we had to drive it home, but did have water over the hood going through one puddle.

Ford Bronco First off-roading trip with Icons & 37s! Badlands ORP Attica, IN 20230330_141529(1)

We just went again today, we had about 9 Broncos out. We do a trip once a month for members of Chicagoland Broncos!

We’d love for you to join us!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could foresee that Jeep going over, too much speed and not enough crawl. Still sorry to see that happen as it will take a dollar or two to repair it.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was supposed to go yesterday with a group but they all bailed so I decided to work on other stuff. I love it out there. Haven't gotten the Bronco out there yet though

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was supposed to go yesterday with a group but they all bailed so I decided to work on other stuff. I love it out there. Haven't gotten the Bronco out there yet though
We were there yesterday with a group! Where are you located?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You could foresee that Jeep going over, too much speed and not enough crawl. Still sorry to see that happen as it will take a dollar or two to repair it.
It got real bad real fast… but he actually found a donor yellow shell for $500, and swapped everything… ended up getting it fully rebuilt for Windrock in less than 2 weeks for about $1000… can’t wait til Bronco parts are that cheap and that easily available

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
May 28th we’ll be back

Join Chicagoland Broncos on Facebook!

You guys willing to have a cheese head join ya in the future? (whenever my bronco finally gets here)