Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello all,
I started checking out this site and others around the time I started thinking about purchasing a Bronco. I was trying to gather as much information as possible so I could make a informed decision. I learned a lot about the vehicle, but I also discovered what a absolute shit show some people are going thru with their purchase. I placed my order in December thru Suburban Ford and ended up having a awesome experience. We ordered a Wildtrak, lux package with a soft top and where told it could be a year wait. I was ok with that. Got the email from Ford about the order, got our vin mail soon after. then a few build dates that kept getting pushed back. In April I received a update and was told we had a build for mid April, on May 3rd dealer called and told us we could take delivery. Our experience with the purchase was never a problem with either Ford or the dealership, no surprises. This vehicle is as expected for a off road capable vehicle that will be the wife’s daily driver. I just wanted to share our experience. Have a great day all, and good luck to the folks having a different experience.
Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs