Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks,
Not sure why we didn't get the first edition, I'll try and reach out our Ford rep. However I know they are sold out in the US, i think i saw somewhere there was only 3500 First edition models and they didn't last long.
Sure, please find out and let us know. The numbers for FE is 7000 now.
Sponsored

mitsl

Wildtrak
First Name
Mit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got a call from my dealership I reserved from today.

basically was told that I was the only Bronco reservation so far at that dealership, but in order to secure it I would need to give them a non-refundable deposit of $2500 while we wait for further information and pricing ( for options) then place the order later in the year.

When I asked on the $100 fee, they said it will get refunded later or I can ask for a refund once I pay them the $2500. It was only to gauge interest by ford and has no connection as orders are at dealers discretion.

Kind of pointless if thats the case, but again it could just be the dealer. I told them to take a hike, they tried to make it sound like the Bronco is limited production vehicle.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's dealers like this that give us all a bad name

mitsl

Wildtrak
First Name
Mit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke to ford customer relations this morning, great rep. He clarified the following

• Reservation holders will get their vehicles in the order they placed them, before dealers get their general vehicles, or available to 'walk in' customers
  • Until full pricing becomes available and dealers can actually place an order the $100 is valid and will go towards car purchase. There is no refund of the $100 unless we cancel the reservation.
  • Told me NOT to pay a single dollar more to the dealership at this time, gave me a case number and said if they bring any issues ask them to call Ford and they can see all notes on the file.
  • If dealer is still showing signs they want the money, call back in and they will escalate the case, as well as change the reservation to another dealer while maintaining the same spot.

Sponsored

mitsl

Wildtrak
First Name
Mit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They took down my reservation number which shows all information of the chosen dealership.

Spoke to the dealership this morning & told them what I heard, sales person seemed annoyed. Told me he would speak to his general manager and call me back. He called me this afternoon and told me straight up that the GM said I would not be getting an order placed with them unless I call back with the credit card details and put a downpayment of $2500.

So I guess i'll give ford corporate a call back and try and get the dealership switched. Never purchased a ford, and no one I know has bought one, so can't get any recommendations on who to use. If anyone has a recommendation of a good Ford dealership in the Toronto region, i'd appreciate it.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that's a bunch of bullcaca,the dealer i work for is following ford directives completely,these guys sound shady AF,just pickup the phone and call up dealers in the area

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Vancouver, Canada here. First Ford product after dealing with Toyota for 10 years (work in the service department). Reserved a base, but may adjust once pricing becomes more clear.

Basically, no thanks to staying on brand and overpaying what is essentially an 11 year old 4Runner with LED lights.
What dealer are you reserved at ? Any good experience with them? I have no loyalty currently since I just moved out here.

Broncc

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
What dealer are you reserved at ? Any good experience with them? I have no loyalty currently since I just moved out here.
I picked Mainland Ford in Surrey as it's a very short walk from my house. Makes it easier for dropping off for inevitable warranty work.

However, as this is my first Ford product, I have no loyalty either way. This selection was convenience. However, I've heard good things about Hallmark Ford in Surrey and Brown Brothers Ford in Vancouver. I've had friends buy from them in the past with decent results.

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Metro Ford in Calgary promised no MSRP, I contacted them a few weeks ago to make sure I could get a dealer.

X-Plan also works in Canada if you sign up for the Mustang Club of America (I know).
Excellent news about Mustang Club. Sounds like a bit of easy insurance on some kind of decent price.

Sponsored

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I will be the first to say hi from Woodstock, ON! Thought I would start off the Canadian section haha. Hopefully we can grow a nice little group of us fellow Canucks...
Kitchener here. Reserved an Outerbanks...yes...the boring suburban version! Lol

OP
OP
1lostCDN

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kitchener here. Reserved an Outerbanks...yes...the boring suburban version! Lol

Hey nothing wrong with it as long as its a bronco!!! Nice to see someone close to me getting one as well..

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I will be the first to say hi from Woodstock, ON! Thought I would start off the Canadian section haha. Hopefully we can grow a nice little group of us fellow Canucks...
Hey there. Are you going to purchase? Trying to share some local dealer info with another KW guy on here and might as well include you if you're serious. Cheers.
Sponsored