First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
anyone come up with rod holders for inside the cab?
Sponsored

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is pertinent to my interests. I have been trying to come up with something since I have a soft top so no roof rack (until Gobi finally makes me one). Could do the typical PVC pipe job, maybe strapped to the roll bar? would probably work on a 4-door but might hinder ingress/egress. lots of bonked heads

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be cool, but I can’t seem to find any pics or drawings. I need to figure out a solution within the next couple of months, which probably won’t fit with commercial R&D timelines. Anyone have any thoughts?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use these and hang from the rollbar and windshield frame? Might work if you only have a few and no 5th passenger.

Ford Bronco Fishing rod holders for inside the cab? Screenshot_20220430-081322

Or buy a Bimini top and just lay them on top of that. Would probably require flipping the soft top open to get them in and out.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://mountains2metal.com/product/fishing-rod-holder-for-m2m-accessory-bar-fits-2021-ford-bronco/

this is a option but you need the additional $279 mount to affix this to on the front. This is the only solution I have seen that has pictures and can actually be purchased today.
looks very interesting, great find! Sadly it’s mod bumper only. I have the “capable” bumper. Removed mod from my build when I realized it couldn’t handle a winch with ACC and a decent camera view. Since I knew I would be removing it eventually, decided to save the $600

Use these and hang from the rollbar and windshield frame? Might work if you only have a few and no 5th passenger.

Ford Bronco Fishing rod holders for inside the cab? Screenshot_20220430-081322

Or buy a Bimini top and just lay them on top of that. Would probably require flipping the soft top open to get them in and out.
Another solid idea. I don’t know what OP’s use case is, but mine is for long trips. Like hundreds or even thousands of miles :). Right now I’m planning a 6-week trip from DFW to Alaska and back. I’d like to fish along the way. Better than having to stop at so many grocery stores to replenish meat supplies :)

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

looks very interesting, great find! Sadly it’s mod bumper only. I have the “capable” bumper. Removed mod from my build when I realized it couldn’t handle a winch with ACC and a decent camera view. Since I knew I would be removing it eventually, decided to save the $600

Another solid idea. I don’t know what OP’s use case is, but mine is for long trips. Like hundreds or even thousands of miles :). Right now I’m planning a 6-week trip from DFW to Alaska and back. I’d like to fish along the way. Better than having to stop at so many grocery stores to replenish meat supplies :)
I have used a variation of these over the years.
https://www.amazon.com/Tight-Line-Enterprises-Fishing-Vehicles/dp/B07CVNWYCL
Sponsored