Sponsored

AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder (Name might change, who knows)

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder

We've officially started the R&D for this part, primarily for the avid fishermen out there. In conjunction with the AR | RUTS (Ruggedized Utility Trail Sights) this could be a really versatile combo. What I'm picturing is a beefy pair of 6061 billet mounts that will be the jump off point for some 80/20 extrusion. We can develop custom brackets and mounts for the 80/20. Not only Surf-rod holders, but think shovel, Maxtrax, HiLift Jack,... If you're into building an overlanding rig, these parts will really play homage to that African Safari look.

The 3D scanning was performed today by Adam of Additive.ai. Adam does all of our 3D scanning and modeling. It’s basically magic.

Ford Bronco AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder (Name might change, who knows) B9CED66C-2DEC-444D-A939-5CF6FEC358CD

Ford Bronco AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder (Name might change, who knows) 77432B42-335A-410D-B318-9DEDE2083A97

Ford Bronco AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder (Name might change, who knows) 1C34429E-4F17-434E-8659-30C5099C1E22
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey while you’re at it with those trail sights how about making a GoPro mount for them ?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very interested. Please do not follow what Ford did across the hood. Useless and ugly. Not only does it block your view but the rods would interfere with a kayak mounted on top.

I’m hoping for two separate rod holders angled back mounted using the Trail sights on both sides. Please also keep in mind the long rod butts on surf rods.

The other option is something similar to the safari bar but with 4 rod holders and maybe a license plate bracket or removable cooler holder!

How about a rod holder off the rear spare?

Can’t wait to see what you guys develop.

Last edited:

johnd2876

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder

We've officially started the R&D for this part, primarily for the avid fishermen out there. In conjunction with the AR | RUTS (Ruggedized Utility Trail Sights) this could be a really versatile combo. What I'm picturing is a beefy pair of 6061 billet mounts that will be the jump off point for some 80/20 extrusion. We can develop custom brackets and mounts for the 80/20. Not only Surf-rod holders, but think shovel, Maxtrax, HiLift Jack,... If you're into building an overlanding rig, these parts will really play homage to that African Safari look.

The 3D scanning was performed today by Adam of Additive.ai. Adam does all of our 3D scanning and modeling. It’s basically magic.

Ford Bronco AR | FISH Forward Integrated Surf-rod Holder (Name might change, who knows) 1C34429E-4F17-434E-8659-30C5099C1E22

any updates on this project?

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
any updates on this project?
We're close to knocking out the design for the AR | M.O.S.H. and we'll move to the AR | F.I.S.H.

I'd expect to have renderings for this system around mid month. (January)

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're close to knocking out the design for the AR | M.O.S.H. and we'll move to the AR | F.I.S.H.

I'd expect to have renderings for this system around mid month. (January)
Are you guys working on a winch plate for the MOD bumper as well?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you guys working on a winch plate for the MOD bumper as well?
I'm working on a bracket to relocate the ACC sensor and the parking sensors to facilitate the OEM WARN winch setup. You're talking about a stand alone brand agnostic winch mounting plate?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm working on a bracket to relocate the ACC sensor and the parking sensors to facilitate the OEM WARN winch setup. You're talking about a stand alone brand agnostic winch mounting plate?
Yes. I didn't know if making your own winch plate was something you would tackle.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yessssss
Sponsored