First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just did Off Roadeo in Texas last weekend and they told us water fording on a Sasquatch was 33” and you should drive fast enough to create a bow wave (probably 3-5 mph) They got onto us if we didn’t accelerate enough to make that happen. They also advised verifying how deep the water was before you went in. The guy in the video probably thought his Raptor was indestructible. And yes I was shocked when Paul saw how wet that filter was and told the guy to try to fire it up
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Borrow the wife's hair dryer you'll be fine 😉

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First vid I've seen with this outfit.
Not impressed with this recovery guy at all.
Fab Rats is a fun watch. When I first started, I was constantly yelling at the screen because of all the stuff he'd do wrong, now I just find it entertaining and they seem like really good people.

He's channel isn't about recoveries. But both him and Layton have started doing off-road recovering (and building off road tow trucks) because Of Matt's success.

I mean, when you can pull down serious $$$$ for doing stupid stuff on you-tube, you tend to do more stupid stuff.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope the insurance company know what his Market rate adjustment was from the dealer.

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, when you can pull down serious $$$$ for doing stupid stuff on you-tube, you tend to do more stupid stuff.
Exactly! I spent a month with a youtuber (different genre than off-roading) and even he said "Doing stupid stuff gets views" when we were talking about channel growth and some of the things other, similar, channels were doing.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly! I spent a month with a youtuber (different genre than off-roading) and even he said "Doing stupid stuff gets views" when we were talking about channel growth and some of the things other, similar, channels were doing.
Or posing in a bikini for the cover shot even though it has nothing to do with the video... Click bait city :)

OP
OP
KDWright5407

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or posing in a bikini for the cover shot even though it has nothing to do with the video... Click bait city :)
Dude, Samcrac, who buys wrecked or damaged super cars from salvage yards in FL and rebuilds them, was able to get "actress" Cory Chase to pretend to be his stepmom for his channel...even spending an episode working on her car while she "helps". (ALL PG, but full of innuendos)

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the driver actually go through that water hole in darkness or did it just take that long to organize a recovery?
Sponsored