Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious as to who ordered a bunch of accessories before taking delivery of your Bronco... The backdoor link shows me with a scheduled date of 2/28. I have a VIN and written guarantee from my dealer on pricing, so the floodgates have opened on accessories. So far, I am in with the following:

-Gear America shackles ($90)
-Safari Bar ($500)
-Trailer Hitch - non-wired ($350)
-ARB compressor and KR mounting bracket ($800)
-Keypad ($100)
-Cargo mat ($120)
-WIre looms, zip ties, crimpers, heat-shrink connectors ($75)
-(About to order) Diode Dynamics fog, driving, flood light kit ($1000)

If this flipping order doesn't come to fruition, I am going to have a big fire sale on all of this stuff... Who else has taken the "plunge?"
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of us have. If you check out my build journal (link in my signature) most of this was sitting in my garage waiting for my Bronco to arrive :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
TroutHunter

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of us have. If you check out my build journal (link in my signature) most of this was sitting in my garage waiting for my Bronco to arrive :ROFLMAO:
Awesome!
Awesome! At what stage did you order all of the aftermarket gear? I am so nervous about throwing all this coin out before taking delivery...

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been tempted, but not yet. I may wait until it's built, then start the stockpile.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Largest investment so far is $2600 for tires and wheels. The other stuff is minor. Tire and wheels will also fit the 2022 or 2023 Tacoma so that’s plan B if the Bronco delays much longer.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome!

Awesome! At what stage did you order all of the aftermarket gear? I am so nervous about throwing all this coin out before taking delivery...
It started probably a few weeks after placing my order lol. It’s very addicting and I did run the risk of getting a MY22 and something not fitting, however that was a pretty low risk IMO.

OP
OP
TroutHunter

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It started probably a few weeks after placing my order lol. It’s very addicting and I did run the risk of getting a MY22 and something not fitting, however that was a pretty low risk IMO.
Brave, nonetheless! Kudos. Amazing time schedule with your order and build - you must have been born under a lucky star.

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a short list of ‘wants’, but have not pulled the trigger. BYODR, rock rail steps, DD lights, shackles. Not going to inventory accessories just yet. Day 1 res, day 1 order, msrp purchase agreement. I really want my 2D Bronco and would love to have the accessories ready, but at this point I have little confidence that it will be in my garage anytime soon. Any dealer ADM or hardship shenanigans and I’ll probably walk until things are back to normal.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra / BRZ / Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Parts orders started with 2021 Bronco Order and now I'm at a 2022 order. So guess I've been ordering parts for a little over a year now. I finally have a build week and might get to use them. I guess for me it's a good thing I went with a dealer who has allocations or I could of ended up with half the Bronco price in parts waiting.:ROFLMAO:

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, I’ve got wheels and tires, bad bronco rear emblem, retro bronco script badges, oracle rock lights, 3rd brake light and light up bronco lettering, lift kit and a ton of stuff from stickerfab either already here or on order. My build date is scheduled for next week.

Sponsored

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a pretty good stack of parts. It started about 8 months ago. Truck is supposed to be here between 1/29 and 2/2. We will see but if not and dealer plays games or I get frustrated I will fire sale all of it on market place for a discount to someone who wants it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I have is the classic Bronco script and black bucking Bronco that goes on back of a Wildtrak. I'm not throwing and significant money at this thing until it's built and shipped. It could be 1+ years for all day 1 people to get their order.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have done a lot of vehicle mods and custom work over the years. This is the First one where I have done the mod's and then added the vehicle.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious as to who ordered a bunch of accessories before taking delivery of your Bronco... The backdoor link shows me with a scheduled date of 2/28. I have a VIN and written guarantee from my dealer on pricing, so the floodgates have opened on accessories. So far, I am in with the following:

-Gear America shackles ($90)
-Safari Bar ($500)
-Trailer Hitch - non-wired ($350)
-ARB compressor and KR mounting bracket ($800)
-Keypad ($100)
-Cargo mat ($120)
-WIre looms, zip ties, crimpers, heat-shrink connectors ($75)
-(About to order) Diode Dynamics fog, driving, flood light kit ($1000)

If this flipping order doesn't come to fruition, I am going to have a big fire sale on all of this stuff... Who else has taken the "plunge?"
My wife is due 2/3....my Bronco delivery date is 2/8.....I'm terrified to start ordering accessories ( I did slip in the sound bar and door bags) for fear of death if she finds out I'm getting truck parts and not baby stuff.
Sponsored