Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, 56TBird, Atlas, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Floor Liners, with or without carpet? A0EDE88C-0F24-44A7-A078-DB817812AD84

Everglades, with marine seats and a wash out floor, I’m wondering:

1) do I need floor liners?
2) do I want carpet floor mats?
3) would carpet help keep the noise down when the doors and top are on?
4) has the carpet been special to any trim level? Like color or logo being unique for First Edition, Raptor or Everglades? Might the carpet in the Everglades have green trim or logo for example?
Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered no carpet floor liners for my BL. I wanted to retain the washout capability while protecting the factory rubber. When the floor liner wears out five years from now, it's cheaper and easier to replace.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Floor Liners, with or without carpet? A0EDE88C-0F24-44A7-A078-DB817812AD84

Everglades, with marine seats and a wash out floor, I’m wondering:

1) do I need floor liners?
2) do I want carpet floor mats?
3) would carpet help keep the noise down when the doors and top are on?
4) has the carpet been special to any trim level? Like color or logo being unique for First Edition, Raptor or Everglades? Might the carpet in the Everglades have green trim or logo for example?
From what I understand you have already paid for the carpeted floor mats on the BL so why not keep them along with your floor liner. You never know when you might want to use them.

Deleted member 32220

There is nothing different you just get the default carpet mats as well as the washout floor specific floor liners, those are different whether you have carpet or washout floor. But doesn’t apply to Everglades or black diamond as rubber floor is the only option.
Sponsored