Sponsored

Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)?

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the Husky Weatherbeater liners and really like them. Great fit, more coverage than the Fords and heavier than WeatherTech.

Ford OEM front and rear set weather floor liners.jpg
By the way, I have a brand new set of front and rear seat Ford all weather mats that are still in the OEM wrapper if anyone would like them. Will sell them for 1/2 the Ford asking price to any interested.
Did you sell the Ford mats? Where are you located
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need mats for my Basesquatch so this has been an interesting read.

The Husky's look pretty good. My question is- are they easy to put in and remove?

My Silverado that I traded in for the Bronco had the softer weathertech- and they provided great coverage but were kind of a pain to remove to clean. So I cleaned them mostly in the vehicle. I also had the hard shell weathertech in my 97 Jeep Wrangler. They were the hard type and curled and stained (they were tan in color though).

The stock carpeted mats the Bronco came with are small and do not provide much coverage so dirt goes everywhere..

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a rear weathertech mat for my wife’s Lexus. Not impressed. The lips are all folded down now. I sent it back once and they did replace but I’m not buying their products for my Bronco when it comes in. I’ll try the ford mats

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford mats I optioned in with my Badlands Lux leather are awesome. First party is totally worth it here.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need mats for my Basesquatch so this has been an interesting read.

The Husky's look pretty good. My question is- are they easy to put in and remove?

My Silverado that I traded in for the Bronco had the softer weathertech- and they provided great coverage but were kind of a pain to remove to clean. So I cleaned them mostly in the vehicle. I also had the hard shell weathertech in my 97 Jeep Wrangler. They were the hard type and curled and stained (they were tan in color though).

The stock carpeted mats the Bronco came with are small and do not provide much coverage so dirt goes everywhere..
The Husky's are really nice. Easy to install and remove. Fronts use the OEM floor buttons to hold in place. Rears just lay in place but are one piece unlike the Ford's which tend to move around, especially when doors are removed. Both front and rear provide much better coverage than the Ford's to contain the debris. No curling, cupping, etc. Highly endorse.

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've got the Mabett mats in my Wildtrak. Zero complaints. They're decently thick, do a good job of providing coverage, and clean easily. For $260, I got the front and rear floor mats, the cargo mat, and the mats for the back of the rear seats. I loaded up a couple big, heavy cardboard boxes on Saturday at Lowe's, and they were fine to deal with.

JR
Sponsored