Sponsored

Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)?

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be sort of irrelevant to this thread but why Vinyl floors were not an option on all trim levels is beyond me. Your telling me I actually have to go UP trim levels in order to get the vinyl floor? Dumb IMO
I completely agree! Ford let’s you order rubber flooring in every trim level of Super Duty, and actually you get ”premium” rubber flooring in the upper trims like platinum and king ranch if you choose. I think the rubber flooring should be a stand alone option on the every trim even if you get the leather option with power seats.
Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I completely agree! Ford let’s you order rubber flooring in every trim level of Super Duty, and actually you get ”premium” rubber flooring in the upper trims like platinum and king ranch if you choose. I think the rubber flooring should be a stand alone option on the every trim even if you get the leather option with power seats.
I know. The biggest regret that I have for getting a Wildtrac is the carpet floors. I always carpet delete my SuperDuty. I just don't understand carpet in a "truck". It is like carpet in a bathroom.

Has anyone looked into ordering the rubberized floor to put in after delivery?

BRONBO

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have had the husky cargo liner, xipexstore versiom and now the TuxMat. I’ll be keeping the TuxMat. It’s thicker and stronger than the others. I don’t know that I’d like the front and 2nd row floor mats but this cargo liner is a keeper.

69EF64F0-89B2-427C-9BFB-8EEC1C6B02FB.jpeg

ED4D7476-EF63-4B83-BF07-3EBFB14FD1ED.jpeg

6B5FE7C5-9DE3-4A00-A35D-CA40AEC97A08.jpeg
Could you cut out the tie downs easily with the tuxmat?

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could you cut out the tie downs easily with the tuxmat?
There are no cut out areas for them. I personally am not gonna try :(

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the Husky Weatherbeater liners and really like them. Great fit, more coverage than the Fords and heavier than WeatherTech.

Ford Bronco Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)? Ford OEM front and rear set weather floor liners
By the way, I have a brand new set of front and rear seat Ford all weather mats that are still in the OEM wrapper if anyone would like them. Will sell them for 1/2 the Ford asking price to any interested.

Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have the Ford mats, thought the Weathertech mats came up a bit further on the transmission tunnel, so I bought those for the front. Had Weathertech's for years on 6 vehicles now, always been happy with them (except the rear seat mat for the XTerra--it was really for a Pathfinder, is not quite right)

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Husky X-Act Contours have been my go to for years. Soft rubber but excellent coverage. I will never understand the love for weathertechs or even the regular husky floor mats. At least in wintery states they become even harder and twice as slippery but even in normal weather they are way more slippery when wet than rubber mats
Don't know about these on the Bronco but have had these in my Wrangler for a decade. Will install them in the Bronco if/when the time comes.

DennerJohn

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, C7, MBe300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the Husky Weatherbeater liners and really like them. Great fit, more coverage than the Fords and heavier than WeatherTech.

Ford Bronco Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)? Ford OEM front and rear set weather floor liners
By the way, I have a brand new set of front and rear seat Ford all weather mats that are still in the OEM wrapper if anyone would like them. Will sell them for 1/2 the Ford asking price to any interested.
To further clarify, these Ford all weather floor liners are for a four door with carpeted flooring. Will sell for 1/2 of the Ford asking price for those interested. Email me if interested.

BRONCO 4DR 2021-2022 FLOOR LINER FOR CARPET FLOORING
Part No: M2DZ7813300AA

$180.00 Ford
Will sell for $90.00

Fender Bender

Raptor
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati, Jaguar, Dodge, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am a fan of the OEM mats front and back. While they are thinner than aftermarket mats they fit perfectly, have high edges and of course include the Bronco logos. Not sure I need mats so thick they will outlast the life of the Bronco. :)

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
TuxMat has the bronco Front/Rear back in stock.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are these working out for you so far? I'm trying to figure out which way to go and looking at all options. So far, Tuxmat is the only one that is 'different' but not many others have mentioned this brand so far. Think they'll stay put with the doors off?
Tuxmat's installed (2 door version)

Attachments

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vote is for the Weathertech...the hard shell works perfect for my needs...easy to clean etc.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my X-act contours installed this week. Pleased as always with Huskys. Better fit and nicer finish than anything Weathertech has ever put out. I just wish they had the x-acts for the cargo area, but for some reason that is only available as the stiffer, crappier weatherbeater. Got it anyway and it does the job.

Ford Bronco Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)? 20220504_194957

Ford Bronco Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)? 20220504_201521

Dwillisbronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received the Husky X-Act Contours.

They fit perfect.

72D9BB01-AE13-411F-95D5-ACAF697E9A88.jpeg

6958B83D-4B57-4F23-A38B-8D3AE30928C5.jpeg

2EC8672B-0119-4C76-80A3-8E156E88C6E0.jpeg

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking for a set of all weather floor mats for my OBX with carpet interior. I like the branding of the OEM Ford ones and I'm also considering Weathertech.

Any feedback on these two options? Any other suggestions?
Yeah, that's a tough call reading through the forum. Personal choice, so it's all on you....lol

I have Weathertech in mine and Happy with them.

Btw, the passion some folks out here on the floor mats is comical...🤣🤣
Sponsored