Sponsored

Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)?

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn’t know something other than cheesy carpet mats were available from Ford. I bought WeatherTechs. Love ‘em!
Sponsored

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I third this. Mine came from the factory with the Ford ones and they were immediately replaced with Husky X-Act. Quality Material, impeccable fit and much better coverage. In Wisconsin, I never underestimate the ability for snow, slush and salt to find its way under the mats.

You won't be disappointed with them.
Y’all better be right. I just dropped my money on these due to you three lol vouching. (I’m a current weather tech family)

OP
OP

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered Husky Weatherbeater (not X-Act) after seeing the Panda review compared to OEM. I like how the Husky come up higher around the foot wells. And I couldn't stomach the $70 more for the X-Act after reading the FAQ comparison on the Husky website.

Kitchencop

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the Ford all weather mats using my fordpass points from buying the bronco. I absolutely love the mats, zero complaints!

RaceRedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This may be sort of irrelevant to this thread but why Vinyl floors were not an option on all trim levels is beyond me. Your telling me I actually have to go UP trim levels in order to get the vinyl floor? Dumb IMO

Sponsored

DaPierogiKid

Outer Banks
First Name
Pawel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered Husky Weatherbeater (not X-Act) after seeing the Panda review compared to OEM. I like how the Husky come up higher around the foot wells. And I couldn't stomach the $70 more for the X-Act after reading the FAQ comparison on the Husky website.
Good choice. I went with these and have been super happy. I had Weathertech in my other vehicles and was going to go with them again. Glad I didn't.

clewcrew

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base and 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought the Ford for my Bronco Base 4 door. I've been a WeatherTech fan for many years, but haven't been happy with the way they stain. These Bronco mats fit like a glove. Bought on Ford (accessories) and took advantage of the 15% off. Just bought the easy soft top hydraulic lift from IAG (btw: great company and gives military/veteran discounts).
Ford Bronco Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)? 1647132957520

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the oem ford mats on the website only show they fit 2021, in assuming they fit the 2022 as well? don’t wanna spend $150 if there’s a small difference and they won’t fit

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking for a set of all weather floor mats for my OBX with carpet interior. I like the branding of the OEM Ford ones and I'm also considering Weathertech.

Any feedback on these two options? Any other suggestions?
Tuxmat's are 1st rate. They have 4 door available now. I had then prototype the 2 door on my Badlands. Should see the pre-production units in a few weeks 👍🏻

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tuxmat's are 1st rate. They have 4 door available now. I had then prototype the 2 door on my Badlands. Should see the pre-production units in a few weeks 👍🏻
Ive seen the 2 other brands flop around in the wind in the back seat with the top/doors off... Wonder how these will do... Can you keep us posted?

Sponsored

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are these working out for you so far? I'm trying to figure out which way to go and looking at all options. So far, Tuxmat is the only one that is 'different' but not many others have mentioned this brand so far. Think they'll stay put with the doors off?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are these working out for you so far? I'm trying to figure out which way to go and looking at all options. So far, Tuxmat is the only one that is 'different' but not many others have mentioned this brand so far. Think they'll stay put with the doors off?
Still haven't recieved them... There was a Chinese new year shutdown and then pandemic related delays.
Waiting to hear back from them...

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered the tuxmat cargo liner. It shipped and arrives tomorrow. If it’s amazing I will probably replace the husky front and 2nd rows. I’ll share my thoughts ASAP.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had the husky cargo liner, xipexstore versiom and now the TuxMat. I’ll be keeping the TuxMat. It’s thicker and stronger than the others. I don’t know that I’d like the front and 2nd row floor mats but this cargo liner is a keeper.

69EF64F0-89B2-427C-9BFB-8EEC1C6B02FB.jpeg

ED4D7476-EF63-4B83-BF07-3EBFB14FD1ED.jpeg

6B5FE7C5-9DE3-4A00-A35D-CA40AEC97A08.jpeg

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone has the HUSKY Liners, I ordered 5 of these emblems custom in Area51 and switched liners. Going to post them to sell... PM me and let me know if interested. Cost me $50 to have them made.

Ford Bronco Floor mat recommendations (with carpet interior)? 1649942681814
Sponsored