Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no Stephens and Granger are really the only 2 that are doing that. You have Sewell Ford in Texas, and Loura Ford (misspelled I know), who are doing something close to Stephens and granger. I moved my reservation to Stephens a month ago and feel good about the move and the cost savings.
I'm thinking about doing that, too. I got my reservation in (finally) at 1 AM on the 14th, so I'm hoping I will get the Bronco over summer break so I can make a road trip to WVA to get it.

DK75

Big Bend
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mount Dora checking in.
Will be purchasing at Mullinax- Apopka

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking about doing that, too. I got my reservation in (finally) at 1 AM on the 14th, so I'm hoping I will get the Bronco over summer break so I can make a road trip to WVA to get it.
Just found out about a means to get up north and back without extra miles. It’s called the autotrain and it runs daily for about $250 each way. The train runs from Sanford, FL to Lorton, VA (just outside of DC). You can pack up the trade-in and/or Bronco on the way back to save some miles if that interests you. I know Smokey Mountains would be a beautiful drive but wanted to throw out the option too.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Port Charlotte

Have not picked a dealer yet on who I will order from. Not a fan of my local Ford dealership, after I went to them and asked them to let me know when I could order a 2018 Mustang, as I would be buying one. Never got a call back.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Port Charlotte

Have not picked a dealer yet on who I will order from. Not a fan of my local Ford dealership, after I went to them and asked them to let me know when I could order a 2018 Mustang, as I would be buying one. Never got a call back.
I highly encourage you to take a good look at Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. A lot of us have chosen this dealer as our preferred dealer in Florida. They guarantee no ADM with the possibility of under MSRP pricing and no dealer documentation fees. I called several dealers prior to the launch and no other dealer was interested in my business like Mullinax; @Mullinax Ford Kissimmee and @noahr have a presence on here as well.

See you on the trails.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I highly encourage you to take a good look at Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. A lot of us have chosen this dealer as our preferred dealer in Florida. They guarantee no ADM with the possibility of under MSRP pricing and no dealer documentation fees. I called several dealers prior to the launch and no other dealer was interested in my business like Mullinax; @Mullinax Ford Kissimmee and @noahr have a presence on here as well.

See you on the trails.
Thanks for that. Only 2.5 hours from me. I bought my current vehicle in Orlando and Mullinax is closer.

EDIT: Do they do X plan as well?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Surprised we don’t have any posts so making a roll call post to get this section started. I’ll update first post as I can. Hope to see a lot of you in the near future!

Orlando

NavyChief

Tampa Bay

DonsBronc
USASAIL
RADARB8

Miami Beach

robfromthebeach

Treasure Coast

BroAD

Sarasota

High Proof

Ft Myers

BroncoMax

Daytona Beach

andiamo veloce
Miami Beach

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Port Charlotte

We are in the same boat...Port Charlotte here as well. I am strongly considering the trip to Granger. We can fly directly from PGD and family road trip/vacation on the way back.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Melbourne...

JLongDCC ... "Retired CG Chief"
Would like to meet up for day trips if you plan to take it off-roading in the area. I’m in Melbourne as well but seem to be having trouble finding off-roading groups not dedicated to Jeeps. I’m new to off-roading but can’t wait to start the hobby with my Badlands.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs