Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)

Brando1

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 911, 2001 Land Cruiser, 2008 CLS63, 2008 135i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

South Florida

Sponsored

Wwheeler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pensacola area. I have a Jeep JL now but plan to trade it in once the Bronco comes out.

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tampa here! Reserved at Brandon Ford (who still aren’t giving me any info on their pricing game).. ugh

PuffDr4gon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)

Thanks for this info. I've been watching the dealership spreadsheet carefully. My local dealership Sunrise Ford in Ft. Pierce claims "no information regarding ADM or plan pricing at this time. Their "dealer fee is $489."

Treasure Coast checking in.
Sponsored