Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprised we don’t have any posts so making a roll call post to get this section started. I’ll update first post as I can. Hope to see a lot of you in the near future!

Orlando

NavyChief

Tampa Bay

DonsBronc
USASAIL
RADARB8

Miami Beach

robfromthebeach

Treasure Coast

BroAD

Sarasota

High Proof

Ft Myers

BroncoMax

Daytona Beach

andiamo veloce
Titletown: me

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)
Currently, the Apopka branch is my selected dealer.

Just gotta get that dang giant yellow sticker off as soon as possible. Ugh.

Orlando area for moi.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pensacola here!

I also made a Bronco group in Facebook for the FL panhandle area.
Currently we have several members from lower AL, GA, and some from the panhandle. Check it out and join If you’re interested it’s the FL Panhandle Bronco Club.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Orlando area. I actually have a few reservations floating out at different dealerships. When it’s time to pull the trigger, whichever has the best deal wins all of the accessories that I’ll buy too.

Sponsored

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tampa bay ....Lutz checking in

Rocket Rick

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Space Coast

I'm brand new to the offroad community... I wanted to buy a Jeep when I moved down here but held out when I learned about the Bronco (so glad I held out). Are there decent areas to go offroad, rock crawling, or water forging.
I'm on the Space Coast also. I moved here a year ago and love it. I hope we can get a decent group together here in the Space Coast. I pre-ordered a Wildtrak.
Rick

Rocket Rick

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)
Great info. I reserved through Paradise Ford in Cocoa, but they already told me no X-Plan, and not sure about MSRP or not. As a result, I pre-ordered a second one with Granger in Iowa, as they are offering $1000 below invoice or X-Plan, whichever is cheaper, and their dealer/doc fees are only $180.
Sponsored