Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tried looking for the group page on FB with no luck! What is the exact title? On found the #850 Bronco Club
We renamed it to Emerald Coast Bronco Club to include the surrounding areas too.

Sorry. We forgot to update this thread. We would love to have you over there
Sponsored

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings from St. Petersburg. I have a reservation with Mullinax Kissimee - seemed less bs dealer fees than what is around my location and my agent said free delivery in FL.
I swear I saw a feed started saying X Plan IS avail. And it was a recent thread. Since I don't have a day one or two reservation, assuming I am at the back of the line and will have all these answers prior to submitting my order. Looking forward to the build and price though!
P.S. there is a central FL group, but have not seen a west coast FL group. Does one exist?

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who is your current reservation with, if you don't mind me asking? I currently have mine with Crestview ford, but leaning and planning logistics with Stephens. Biggest issue I'm working now is my trade!
My current reservation is with Granger, but I am PT in Missouri and PT in Santa Rosa Beach... I am open to switching dealers if I can find a comparable deal. As mentioned previously, I will register the BL in Florida so taking delivery in either location isn't an issue. Let me know which dealer you choose... My reso was made 07/20 so hoping to take delivery a little faster with a larger pool of Bronco deliveries. Not counting on it but I guy can always hope!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noah, Any updates? I know its early in the day but holding out on changing my reservation to Stephens Auto until Mullinax decides on what pricing is going to look like! I can tell you if Mullinax gets their pricing close to Stephens or Granger, I would venture to say every person in FL, AL, GA, MS would highly considering changing reservations to Mullinax! The Mobile, AL location is closer to me, but I would bribe the Family with Disney tickets to gladly come see you!
Hey there I don't have an update right now but I am meeting with Chris this afternoon/evening to get all of that info for you guys, and as for Disney tickets I think that is a fantastic idea, the water parks are a ton of fun, my girlfriend and I have annual passes and you can do both in the same day with a 1 day ticket. Thank you for being so understanding with this fiasco, ford has really thrown us a monkey wrench and we appreciate you holding out for us!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Greetings from St. Petersburg. I have a reservation with Mullinax Kissimee - seemed less bs dealer fees than what is around my location and my agent said free delivery in FL.
I swear I saw a feed started saying X Plan IS avail. And it was a recent thread. Since I don't have a day one or two reservation, assuming I am at the back of the line and will have all these answers prior to submitting my order. Looking forward to the build and price though!
P.S. there is a central FL group, but have not seen a west coast FL group. Does one exist?
The xplan change was yesterday morning/the night before. It is official not only because of Mikes tweet but i can personally confirm the authenticity of the memo that was issued with the updated exclusion list. As for submitting your order we are doing them all at the same time in that december and on time period. I'm gonna reach out to you today and let you know everything I do, who is your salesman?

Sponsored

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The xplan change was yesterday morning/the night before. It is official not only because of Mikes tweet but i can personally confirm the authenticity of the memo that was issued with the updated exclusion list. As for submitting your order we are doing them all at the same time in that december and on time period. I'm gonna reach out to you today and let you know everything I do, who is your salesman?
Thanks you! That’s fantastic! My salesman is David Mascarel. He’s been very prompt w replying to any email and he’s answered as best he can no complaints. I appreciate your help as well keeping me in the loop as I don’t know if he’s in here :)

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks you! That’s fantastic! My salesman is David Mascarel. He’s been very prompt w replying to any email and he’s answered as best he can no complaints. I appreciate your help as well keeping me in the loop as I don’t know if he’s in here :)
He isn't to the best of my knowledge, the online front and forum has become my domain, but I am glad that he is taking good care of you he is one of our best by far

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there I don't have an update right now but I am meeting with Chris this afternoon/evening to get all of that info for you guys, and as for Disney tickets I think that is a fantastic idea, the water parks are a ton of fun, my girlfriend and I have annual passes and you can do both in the same day with a 1 day ticket. Thank you for being so understanding with this fiasco, ford has really thrown us a monkey wrench and we appreciate you holding out for us!
Thanks for the update Noah, I will be on here all day and evening for your update hopefully. As for Disney we are actually going there in Dec for Christmas/New Years. I really hope you guys can offer a deal similar to Stephens/Granger.....There's always hoping for the best!

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My current reservation is with Granger, but I am PT in Missouri and PT in Santa Rosa Beach... I am open to switching dealers if I can find a comparable deal. As mentioned previously, I will register the BL in Florida so taking delivery in either location isn't an issue. Let me know which dealer you choose... My reso was made 07/20 so hoping to take delivery a little faster with a larger pool of Bronco deliveries. Not counting on it but I guy can always hope!
Yeah right now I think your best deal will be with Granger or Stephens. Hoping Noah at Mullinax can come through with a similar deal! My res was made on 7/15. I just wish I could get rid of my trade before hand, it would make this process so much easier.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Mullinax does come up with a good program, similar to Granger/Stephens I would much rather stay local and keep my money in Florida.

If Mullinax, became the "Granger of the South" I would suspect dozens to hundreds of reservations would swap over. That's "free deals" dropped on your front door and that would help your Bronco allocation when dealer stock starts to roll around and make a ton of money on the back end. Spend on a discount rather than marketing, "Mullinax Deal" would be marketing that is guaranteed sales.

Sponsored

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Mullinax does come up with a good program, similar to Granger/Stephens I would much rather stay local and keep my money in Florida.

If Mullinax, became the "Granger of the South" I would suspect dozens to hundreds of reservations would swap over. That's "free deals" dropped on your front door and that would help your Bronco allocation when dealer stock starts to roll around and make a ton of money on the back end. Spend on a discount rather than marketing, "Mullinax Deal" would be marketing that is guaranteed sales.
I 100% agree with you, why there's not a dealer in the Southeast capitalizing on this opportunity is mind blowing! Even if its just one of the few Mullinax locations making this happen I would be the first to change my dealer to Mullinax Kissimmee, I would prefer my money stays in Florida.

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He isn't to the best of my knowledge, the online front and forum has become my domain, but I am glad that he is taking good care of you he is one of our best by far
Thanks for the call and the email Noah! I’m happy to have found you guys via this web site and glad to be working w you instead of the local dealer. Will recommend y’all to anyone who asks me.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noah, Any updates? I know its early in the day but holding out on changing my reservation to Stephens Auto until Mullinax decides on what pricing is going to look like! I can tell you if Mullinax gets their pricing close to Stephens or Granger, I would venture to say every person in FL, AL, GA, MS would highly considering changing reservations to Mullinax! The Mobile, AL location is closer to me, but I would bribe the Family with Disney tickets to gladly come see you!
I came looking specifically for an update lmao!

GatorDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprised we don’t have any posts so making a roll call post to get this section started. I’ll update first post as I can. Hope to see a lot of you in the near future!

Orlando

NavyChief

Tampa Bay

DonsBronc
USASAIL
RADARB8

Miami Beach

robfromthebeach

Treasure Coast

BroAD

Sarasota

High Proof

Ft Myers

BroncoMax

Daytona Beach

andiamo veloce
Surprised we don’t have any posts so making a roll call post to get this section started. I’ll update first post as I can. Hope to see a lot of you in the near future!

Orlando

NavyChief

Tampa Bay

DonsBronc
USASAIL
RADARB8

Miami Beach

robfromthebeach

Treasure Coast

BroAD

Sarasota

High Proof

Ft Myers

BroncoMax

Daytona Beach

andiamo veloce
tampa

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I came looking specifically for an update lmao!
Yeah it will be either tonight or maybe even the next couple days, we have 8 ppl going at it over zoom cause our policy as a group is that we do everything the same way hence me being able to speak for the auto group and not just my location but my gm is gonna call me when he has the policy and Ill forward it along
Sponsored