Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m sure there are several others like myself who are waiting to hear the updates on pricing structure as we sit on the fence between Mullinax and Stephens.
Or Granger...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Or Granger...
Of course or Granger, just not for me. We plan on driving it back from WV if we switch. Granger, while I greatly appreciate everything they have/are doing, itā€™s just a bit too far.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our no dealer fees will never change a because Florida law prevents it
Wait, what Florida law? Iā€™m not arguing, Iā€™m asking, because almost every Florida dealership charges bullshit dealer fees, which is why Iā€˜m disinterested in buying from dealers besides Mullinax and Earl Stewart and any others that donā€™t engage in that crap.

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait, what Florida law? Iā€™m not arguing, Iā€™m asking, because almost every Florida dealership charges bullshit dealer fees, which is why Iā€˜m disinterested in buying from dealers besides Mullinax and Earl Stewart and any others that donā€™t engage in that crap.
No I'm happy to go over it, there is a law in florida that if you charge a dealer fee you must charge it to everyone and it must be the same for all customers (to prevent discrimination and scammy behavior) So since we as a group do everything the same this also goes for our locations in alabama and washington state. So if we were to change to add dealer fees for the bronco we would have to do it for everything and there is no way in hell that is gonna happen.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the owners are meeting tomorrow to come up with a pricing plan, frankly we are just as blindsided as well all of us but I probably wonā€™t have an answer for a good few days because ford really threw us a monkey wrench but when I get an answer Iā€™ll let you guys know
Thanks for keeping us updated!

JordSrsly

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Trax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No I'm happy to go over it, there is a law in florida that if you charge a dealer fee you must charge it to everyone and it must be the same for all customers (to prevent discrimination and scammy behavior) So since we as a group do everything the same this also goes for our locations in alabama and washington state. So if we were to change to add dealer fees for the bronco we would have to do it for everything and there is no way in hell that is gonna happen.
I may need to switch to Mullinax from Sawgrass Ford. Will the below msrp deal be available at the West Palm location as well as Kissimmee? Iā€™m in Fort Lauderdale and Iā€™d love to stay as close to home as possible.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may need to switch to Mullinax from Sawgrass Ford. Will the below msrp deal be available at the West Palm location as well as Kissimmee? Iā€™m in Fort Lauderdale and Iā€™d love to stay as close to home as possible.
All of our locations are going to handle pricing the same way, as I said above though we aren't sure what that will look like now that ford has revoked x plan eligibility there will be a meeting between all of the partners tomorrow to get some answers but I am not sure when a final decision will be made so I can't promise anything except for our no fees and that our price will be competitive, I am assuming that it will be below MSRP as just about every car we have is but with how ford is treating it that may not be the case, as I said before though when I have answers you all will get them. Hopefully I will have answers tomorrow but you can rest assured that whatever applies to my location will apply to all of the sister locations as well.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another Failed attempt in Central Florida .. None of the dealers are willing to match Stephen's or Granger ...
Ford Bronco Florida Roll Call Screenshot_20201021-091534_Gmail

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of our locations are going to handle pricing the same way, as I said above though we aren't sure what that will look like now that ford has revoked x plan eligibility there will be a meeting between all of the partners tomorrow to get some answers but I am not sure when a final decision will be made so I can't promise anything except for our no fees and that our price will be competitive, I am assuming that it will be below MSRP as just about every car we have is but with how ford is treating it that may not be the case, as I said before though when I have answers you all will get them. Hopefully I will have answers tomorrow but you can rest assured that whatever applies to my location will apply to all of the sister locations as well.
Noah, Any updates? I know its early in the day but holding out on changing my reservation to Stephens Auto until Mullinax decides on what pricing is going to look like! I can tell you if Mullinax gets their pricing close to Stephens or Granger, I would venture to say every person in FL, AL, GA, MS would highly considering changing reservations to Mullinax! The Mobile, AL location is closer to me, but I would bribe the Family with Disney tickets to gladly come see you!

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pensacola here!

I also made a Bronco group in Facebook for the FL panhandle area.
Currently we have several members from lower AL, GA, and some from the panhandle. Check it out and join If youā€™re interested itā€™s the FL Panhandle Bronco Club.
Tried looking for the group page on FB with no luck! What is the exact title? On found the #850 Bronco Club

Brehus

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following thread from Santa Rosa Beach. I have 1 dealer change remaining so if a deal comparalbe to Granger comes along I will glady swithch since the BL will be registered in Florida.

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following thread from Santa Rosa Beach. I have 1 dealer change remaining so if a deal comparable to Granger comes along I will gladly switch since the BL will be registered in Florida.
Who is your current reservation with, if you don't mind me asking? I currently have mine with Crestview ford, but leaning and planning logistics with Stephens. Biggest issue I'm working now is my trade!
Sponsored