Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am considering switching to Stephens in WVA. No one in Florida can beat their deal as far as I've heard. It's worth a road trip to save that kind of cash.
For a cash/ no trade in deal, for sure. Add a trade in, drive all the way out there and don't like their offer. You either take what they give you to make the deal or drive back empty handed. Some folks can't do option number 1.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a cash/ no trade in deal, for sure. Add a trade in, drive all the way out there and don't like their offer. You either take what they give you to make the deal or drive back empty handed. Some folks can't do option number 1.
If you have read their website, or talked to them, you know this will be handled prior to going to pick up your Bronco.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have read their website, or talked to them, you know this will be handled prior to going to pick up your Bronco.
I have not, but have tried a long distance car buy with a trade in before. Sent pics of everything and all maintenance records. Get to the dealer to sign paperwork and they won't hold up to their agreed trade in value and offer me something much lower, so I just walked. I'll never do that again.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not, but have tried a long distance car buy with a trade in before. Sent pics of everything and all maintenance records. Get to the dealer to sign paperwork and they won't hold up to their agreed trade in value and offer me something much lower, so I just walked. I'll never do that again.
Since you haven't looked at their webpage or spoken with them, you are assuming things that are inaccurate. If you actually want information, they are very responsive and have everything in writing.

Just because someone did something wrong in the past doesn't mean all people will always do something wrong in the future.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since you haven't looked at their webpage or spoken with them, you are assuming things that are inaccurate. If you actually want information, they are very responsive and have everything in writing.

Just because someone did something wrong in the past doesn't mean all people will always do something wrong in the future.
I didn't say I was going to deal with them. I already have my dealer picked out. Mentioned earlier in the thread. I was just generalizing that I was burned in the past by doing a long distance sale and not going to let that happen again is all. As for being inaccurate, we know that's wrong or I would not have had that issue in the past. I will leave it at that, as I don't think my reply is being understood by you correctly.

Sponsored

My3Sons

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am considering switching to Stephens in WVA. No one in Florida can beat their deal as far as I've heard. It's worth a road trip to save that kind of cash.
I am considering switching from Bozard to either Granger or Stevens. Stevens is closer (so slightly lower single shipping). But Granger actually called me last week, unsolicited, and took 10 minutes to answer any questions about switching...which I really appreciated. They mentioned that If a group ship to FL doesn't happen, when they could group ship to ATL at $450. This would at least be drivable for me in NE FL.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much. Refreshing to get straight and honest answers!
So I talked to my sales managers and GM and we aren't doing a deposit for turning a res to an order so the 100 you put in for the res is all you need

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking the same, and even thought it would be a really fun trip, but for what I think I’m getting with x plan the diff is like $1400. After flying up, plus a night at least in a hotel and gas I figured it’s a grand of savings or less.

Then there’s trying to plan a flight and set up time off far enough in advance and I’d be worrying about delivery delays and having to reschedule. And the whole engine break in thing has been brought up as well.

I’m not trying to convince anyone else obviously, just explaining all the back and forth I’ve gone through.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I talked to my sales managers and GM and we aren't doing a deposit for turning a res to an order so the 100 you put in for the res is all you need
is that at all locations?

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking the same, and even thought it would be a really fun trip, but for what I think I’m getting with x plan the diff is like $1400. After flying up, plus a night at least in a hotel and gas I figured it’s a grand of savings or less.

Then there’s trying to plan a flight and set up time off far enough in advance and I’d be worrying about delivery delays and having to reschedule. And the whole engine break in thing has been brought up as well.

I’m not trying to convince anyone else obviously, just explaining all the back and forth I’ve gone through.
There is a thread that says there actually is no x plan with Bronco now. :(

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. Saw that. It’s a bummer, but I think the savings for me with X plan was only 140 bucks so it’s not a killer. The other stuff X plan offers like price protection and limited doc fees aren’t relevant at Mullinax because they don’t charge doc fees and they’ve already committed to no ADM. They also said that they honor xplan (before this news of course), so maybe they will I have no idea. I mean really it’s only 140 bucks off the MSRP.

I feel really bad for people that were depending on this though.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Saw that. It’s a bummer, but I think the savings for me with X plan was only 140 bucks so it’s not a killer. The other stuff X plan offers like price protection and limited doc fees aren’t relevant at Mullinax because they don’t charge doc fees and they’ve already committed to no ADM. They also said that they honor xplan (before this news of course), so maybe they will I have no idea. I mean really it’s only 140 bucks off the MSRP.

I feel really bad for people that were depending on this though.
It's way more than $140. For a 4D Wildtrak it is close to $1500, and more for a 2D.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where is the source for that because as far as I know only the first edition bronco isnt getting xplan
Sponsored