Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got this from Mullinax Ford, thoughtful just not my style or size hat, haha. Sort of makes me think Cyber Orange. Thanks Mullinax.
Ford Bronco Florida Roll Call 1DE9A17D-E080-4A65-898E-9A4518245CE8
Ford Bronco Florida Roll Call DD2AEA2F-9357-47C3-AC37-858719A5FD2E
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@30ips My reservation is with Kissimmee Mullinax at the moment but I may be switching it to Apopka since it’s like 5-10min from my house.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Enjoy your swag. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead in wearing a dealership's name on my skull. I hate dealership branding on vehicles, but I damn sure wouldn't ever wear a dealership's name. Enjoy the swag and your new Bronco, though.

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke with greenway ford
there extra fees that cant be waived
dealer fee $799.95
process fee $199.50
FL waste tire/battery fee $1.50
State tag and registration $150.00
Registration process fee $58.50 (estimate)
Tax is about 6.45%
They wont be honoring xplan (hopefully they will reconsider)
They said they would have no other markups.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer fee $799.95
process fee $199.50
Tax is about 6.45%
There are much better options out there. Check some of the other posts in this thread as well as some other threads.

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are much better options out there. Check some of the other posts in this thread as well as some other threads.
I hear others on here... granger, mullinax...etc. but im trying to decifer what im missing from what im hearing. Dealerships are about making money and in my opinion they dont care if i purchase or not because someone else will. Out of the 11 vehicles ive purchased in my life time i have never done it this way. So it is exciting and new but i have to step back and come to the realization that its still the same process. We all pay tags/registration fees, we all pay tax. Everyone says dealer fees and process fees are a deal breaker. But im not so sure. What ive noticed is If a dealer has no fees then most likely the taxes are higher. But I'll have a better idea once i get more info from others. These are just my thoughts and at no time am I encouraging others to follow my lead. But i am looking for the best price.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What ive noticed is If a dealer has no fees then most likely the taxes are higher.
Taxes are based only on the vehicle purchase price, minus any trade-in made to lower that price. granted some counties may have a different tax rate from each other. Dealers just don't add taxes to make money. Those taxes go to the state and not the dealer.

@noahr If any of my info is incorrect, post your thoughts and corrections.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taxes are based only on the vehicle purchase price, minus any trade-in made to lower that price. granted some counties may have a different tax rate from each other. Dealers just don't add taxes to make money. Those taxes go to the state and not the dealer.

@noahr If any of my info is incorrect, post your thoughts and corrections.
Taxes go to the state/county so any correlation is a coincidence. A dealer adding a fee and saying it is a tax is highly illegal

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear others on here... granger, mullinax...etc. but im trying to decifer what im missing from what im hearing. Dealerships are about making money and in my opinion they dont care if i purchase or not because someone else will. Out of the 11 vehicles ive purchased in my life time i have never done it this way. So it is exciting and new but i have to step back and come to the realization that its still the same process. We all pay tags/registration fees, we all pay tax. Everyone says dealer fees and process fees are a deal breaker. But im not so sure. What ive noticed is If a dealer has no fees then most likely the taxes are higher. But I'll have a better idea once i get more info from others. These are just my thoughts and at no time am I encouraging others to follow my lead. But i am looking for the best price.
Taxes are levied by states and in some cases counties not by dealerships so you pay based on where you reside or in the case of several states where you buy as well. To find out which ones you need to reach out to your dealership we have a big book that outlines the process for each state regarding to where they are. If a dealership tries to pass off a fee as a tax they are committing fraud and a slew of other felonies. Taxes are government only any correlation you may have noticed is a coincidence or you have a really high tax since it is based on where you live which is why we get your zip code when we calculate the taxes out

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer fee $799.95
process fee $199.50
Tax is about 6.45%
I thought tax on vehicles was 6.5%?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer fee is pure added profit. So is any other fee that can be taxed. Only item that is out of the dealer control is delivery and jurisdictional items such as tag, tax and title which dealer can not inflate or reduce.

There’s a saying. If it’s taxed then it is negotiable. Simple argument when salesman claims the accounting department forced their hand. Tell them to just take it off negotiated price plus never pay over invoice for something mass produced. This isn’t a Raptor. By the time one decides to trade it in they will see that the dealer is going to treat it like any other three year old vehicle. Average wholesale if you’re lucky.