Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is now confirmed that we will honor x plan with a valid pin and will continue to offer AZD as well, of course we never have markups or fees
Thank You. Now I wonder what other dealers, World Ford are you listening, are going to do.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely, let me know if you have any questions
A quick one: so when I go to make an order and pricing is set, how is it for set to reflect x-plan if the pin is presented at the actual purchase? I’ve heard the pins are only good for a year and, well, none of us know if delivery is more than a year out.

Or do you set the contract up with X plan pricing, then present the pin when you purchase and if you don’t have one pay MSRP?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I just got the decision from Chris. We are going to honor xplan pricing if the customer can produce a legit pin, and we are still honoring AZD plans, otherwise we are going to price at MSRP
I'm sure it's all above board, however......do you have some sort of official communication you can share? Official letterhead with the offer, or put it on the website etc?

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do I sign up to be a member? Served 20+ years and disabled!
All I did was find my local DAV post and signed up. IIRC I had my med board papers with me when joining. I'm sure if you call or email your local post, they'll get you the correct info that they'll need.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I sign up to be a member? Served 20+ years and disabled!
If you sign up online, they have a means to verify your status with the VA. Once verified, they will send you your membership card. One caveat, it does cost a few hundred dollars but it was the only organization I actually wanted to be apart of and they do except payments for $10/mo so you barely notice the payments.

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And we are grateful for that, we are doing MSRP without any markups of course and are still honoring X plan with a valid pin despite Fords decision
Woo hoo Noah good news! I’ll have to look around these threads to see how much this will save me...

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woo hoo Noah good news! I’ll have to look around these threads to see how much this will save me...
According to @Granger Ford, invoice should be approximately 94% of MSRP not including Delivery and Destination. With that in mind, X-Plan should be invoice (MSRP x 0.94) minus (Invoice x 0.004) plus $275 should be close to true savings of X-Plan pricing.

Example:

$50,000 MSRP:
$47,000 Invoice minus $188 plus $275
$47,087 X-Plan price

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to @Granger Ford, invoice should be approximately 94% of MSRP not including Delivery and Destination. With that in mind, X-Plan should be invoice (MSRP x 0.94) minus (Invoice x 0.004) plus $275 should be close to true savings of X-Plan pricing.

Example:

$50,000 MSRP:
$47,087 X-Plan price
@noahr
Is this sounding right?

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Example:

$50,000 MSRP:
$47,087 X-Plan price
Thanks very much this is helpful. So roughly 3K in savings.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@noahr, are you going to make a new thread to "officially" announce this, with statement from Mullinax owners?

Zbell

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all,

I'm new here. Just registered and saw that there as a Florida group. I'm currently driving a 2018 JLU Sahara, with my lease ending next October (2021). Have to read up on the previous posts here, but interested to see if anyone has any insight into any FL dealers that will be running specials if you reserve early?

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Zach
Miami
Sponsored