Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm working the dealer in New Orleans who is offering a similar deal. A lot closer than WV.
I can't get that guy to answer my questions. He just sends me one-liner email replies.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Surprised we don’t have any posts so making a roll call post to get this section started. I’ll update first post as I can. Hope to see a lot of you in the near future!

Orlando

NavyChief

Tampa Bay

DonsBronc
USASAIL
RADARB8

Miami Beach

robfromthebeach

Treasure Coast

BroAD

Sarasota

High Proof

Ft Myers

BroncoMax

Daytona Beach

andiamo veloce
I'm in Miami Beach and just switched my Badlands reservation from Metro Ford to Stephens in WV. I'll enjoy the scenery in the mountains while driving my new vehicle home. Metro Ford doesn't understand the Bronco and doesn't seem to care.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if the mods can make someone else the new OP for this thread, as the original OP has not logged in since July.

@Administrator

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't get that guy to answer my questions. He just sends me one-liner email replies.
I talked to him for 30minutes yesterday and explained how his lack of response could be costing them business. He said to text him with Bronco6G in the first line.
504-914-1478 cell

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to him for 30minutes yesterday and explained how his lack of response could be costing them business. He said to text him with Bronco6G in the first line.
504-914-1478 cell
I don't do business by text. Especially when $60k is on the line.

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still blown away on why there is no dealer in Florida offering invoice pricing! Granger and Stephens both have over a 1000 reservations in the last couple of months. That is a lot of revenue that could be had if only some one here in the Sunshine state would have stepped up. If you look at the geography, there is one dealer in LA that seems to be doing this(skeptical but offering below invoice), Granger in IA, Stephens in WV, Dealer in West Texas. Can you imagine if a dealer here in Florida would offer the same, you could pull a lot of those reservation in the Southern States if they worked hard enough to gain them with the ordering deadline fast approaching.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still blown away on why there is no dealer in Florida offering invoice pricing! Granger and Stephens both have over a 1000 reservations in the last couple of months. That is a lot of revenue that could be had if only some one here in the Sunshine state would have stepped up. If you look at the geography, there is one dealer in LA that seems to be doing this(skeptical but offering below invoice), Granger in IA, Stephens in WV, Dealer in West Texas. Can you imagine if a dealer here in Florida would offer the same, you could pull a lot of those reservation in the Southern States if they worked hard enough to gain them with the ordering deadline fast approaching.
Because the sad truth is they can and we are stuck with no other choice if we want to stay local... or they prey on ignorance of those who aren’t following B6G.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because the sad truth is they can and we are stuck with no other choice if we want to stay local... or they prey on ignorance of those who aren’t following B6G.
Its because they are "GREEDY".

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its because they are "GREEDY".
Exactly, but they are afraid to change their business model that will make them a LOT more money buy selling more Broncos than they will with their normal allocation and a handful of reservations.

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly, but they are afraid to change their business model that will make them a LOT more money buy selling more Broncos than they will with their normal allocation and a handful of reservations.
I was told at greenway ford in orlando. They dont care if i buy they just want the vehicle on there lot so they can mark it up. That is a shame. Its not about building a business its about screwing your customers. You make more by screwing people. Fact

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

e-mail ok, text not? Good Luck
I'm so unreasonable to expect a car dealer to communicate via email. It's funny that the other dealers can contact me via email with no issue. :rolleyes:

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were to switch my reservation to another dealerships would I fall to the back of the line?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were to switch my reservation to another dealerships would I fall to the back of the line?
No, reservations are based off timestamps.

No penalty for switching.
Sponsored