Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone put fog lights between the brush guard on the top of the bumper? What did you do? Let's see pics and details.

Thanks
Sponsored

BroncoDudeFE

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone put fog lights between the brush guard on the top of the bumper? What did you do? Let's see pics and details.

Thanks
One of the guys at the dealer took the roof led lights and had the housing removed to fit in that spot on the bottom of the grill. It looked pretty good but when I looked closer the brackets were cutting into the back of the grill. Not noticeable from the naked eye. I am looking at some options for something that works.

OP
OP
randymosteller

randymosteller

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

One of the guys at the dealer took the roof led lights and had the housing removed to fit in that spot on the bottom of the grill. It looked pretty good but when I looked closer the brackets were cutting into the back of the grill. Not noticeable from the naked eye. I am looking at some options for something that works.
Thanks - If you see anything good please post. I'm still looking for options as well

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m interested in this as well. I think I prefer round to match the retro round headlights but not sure about a low mounting point. On the brush guard sides? Up top on it? That seems high to me. And brush guard limits available bronco bolts.

OP
OP
randymosteller

randymosteller

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m interested in this as well. I think I prefer round to match the retro round headlights but not sure about a low mounting point. On the brush guard sides? Up top on it? That seems high to me. And brush guard limits available bronco bolts.
I was thinking if there was a bracket that could be secured with the inside bolts from the brush guard and span between.
I like the retro look as well. I like the LED source but not the square box look for roof or really any extra lighting.

Sponsored

TheRouteLessTraveled

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up a couple of sets of @Diode Dynamics SS3 LED pods and plan to use their included universal mounting brackets to bolt them to the front bumper.

Ford Bronco Fog Lights inside the Brush Guard?? Bronco_Custom_Mount_2021

Just a heads up, this is just a concept image I had a shop render for me.

Cheers,
Kenny

OP
OP
randymosteller

randymosteller

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I picked up a couple of sets of @Diode Dynamics SS3 LED pods and plan to use their included universal mounting brackets to bolt them to the front bumper.

Ford Bronco Fog Lights inside the Brush Guard?? Bronco_Custom_Mount_2021

Just a heads up, this is just a concept image I had a shop render for me.

Cheers,
Kenny

I like it!
Sponsored