Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really great write up on the different brands. Wanted to share that Morimoto does have a kit kow that fits a 4Banger into the Capable bumper and has plug and play adapters.

20230423_202256.jpg
yup we sell them on our site… did you get that from us?
Sponsored

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup we sell them on our site… did you get that from us?
Oh sorry I saw only the Diode Dynamics option in your first post. Unfortunately I didn't, I'm in Atlanta so went over to the Retrofit Source HQ and got a test kit last year to see if it would work with the capable bumper.

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I retrofit the OEM dual fog light switches to a Bronco that came with the HD modular bumper, would I be able to connect two sets of SSC2s to those switches? Just thinking if that may be a way to free up some of the Aux switches down the road.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I retrofit the OEM dual fog light switches to a Bronco that came with the HD modular bumper, would I be able to connect two sets of SSC2s to those switches? Just thinking if that may be a way to free up some of the Aux switches down the road.
Im not familair with a "dual fog light switch"... im only familiar with 1 fog light switch. Are you referring to the REAR switch (that they call a rear fog light overseas). There is only 1 circuit up front for a fog light... the "2nd" is in the rear.

You can certainly connect 1 pair or 2 pairs or 3 pairs of lights to an upfitter or to a factory circuit if you don't overload the amperage, it might not be street legal then

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I should have been clearer. I meant using the OEM front and rear fog switches to control two separate sets of SSC2 lights up front. I would use one of the Aux switches for the SS3 combo light. Not sure how all the wiring would work, but seems like it's doable.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, I should have been clearer. I meant using the OEM front and rear fog switches to control two separate sets of SSC2 lights up front. I would use one of the Aux switches for the SS3 combo light. Not sure how all the wiring would work, but seems like it's doable.
You can't. The rear switch has no wires up front for the lights. You'd have to find that rear harness, not even sure where it is, and then extend it all the way to the front. That's the only way you could make that work

Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the simple clean look of this set up and that they are usable on the street. Do those little light bars have amber backlight?
Ford Bronco Fog Lights | What to Choose?!?!?! IMG_5330

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought these sweet lights for my Crocs. Just remove the doors on the Bronco, and stick your left foot out slightly and illuminate the road for kilometres miles ahead of you! :love:

Ford Bronco Fog Lights | What to Choose?!?!?! Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 2.36.32 PM

Disclaimer: Do not actually try this.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the simple clean look of this set up and that there are usable on the street. Do those little light bars have amber backlight?
Ford Bronco Fog Lights | What to Choose?!?!?! Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 2.36.32 PM
No they do not

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really great write up on the different brands. Wanted to share that Morimoto does have a kit kow that fits a 4Banger into the Capable bumper and has plug and play adapters.

I've also read that the Morimoto fogs are fairly easy to adjust, which is an issue with some other aftermarket fogs lights for the capable bumper. Planning to order these if they go on sale for Labor Day.
Sponsored