TimJones1414

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a Badlands with the steel front bumper.. it does have the factory fog light plugs. I plan on buying some fog lights and putting them in but I wanted to also buy the factory switch with the fog light control on it. I know about the forscan changes that have to be made. Is there anything else that has to be done? It is the Lux package.. don’t know if that changes anything. Thanks!
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

forscan changes and the correct headlight switch is all you’ll need to make it work.

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I have a Badlands with the steel front bumper.. it does have the factory fog light plugs. I plan on buying some fog lights and putting them in but I wanted to also buy the factory switch with the fog light control on it. I know about the forscan changes that have to be made. Is there anything else that has to be done? It is the Lux package.. don’t know if that changes anything. Thanks!
Amazon has some good deals right now on lights. I was just looking an hour ago

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have a Badlands with the steel front bumper.. it does have the factory fog light plugs. I plan on buying some fog lights and putting them in but I wanted to also buy the factory switch with the fog light control on it. I know about the forscan changes that have to be made. Is there anything else that has to be done? It is the Lux package. don’t know if that changes anything. Thanks!
We have all of the direct plug and play connectors to connect into that factory connection once you have done the forscan and added the button for it. We also have a huge inventory of blowout deals for the holidays on our Black Friday page. If you would like any help building a custom kit with all the plug and play wiring to run your lights the way you want them run, just send us a n email to [email protected]. We would be happy to help with this.

Here is the link to our Black Friday Sales page:
Black Friday 2023 Deals Page (specialtyperformanceparts.com)

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know they’re pricey, but KC is a fantastic option.

Ford Bronco Fog lights with modular bumper IMG_7304

Don’t think those lights are too expensive. I have a Baja Designs array, but do respect KC a great bit.

Good off-road lights don’t come cheap and shouldn’t. Catch a sale if needed, but buy once and trust they’ll last when you need them.

Your rig is also badass! 🤪

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t think those lights are too expensive. I have a Baja Designs array, but do respect KC a great bit.

Good off-road lights don’t come cheap and shouldn’t. Catch a sale if needed, but buy once and trust they’ll last when you need them.

Your rig is also badass! 🤪
Thank you I appreciate that. Personally I think there are more important upgrades than lights like... tire carrier, sliders and a rack...

IMG_6896.jpeg

IMG_6721.jpeg

IMG_6899.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Grab one of the fog kits from us: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

They are on sale (discounts shown once added to your cart).

Let me know which kit you plan to go with as we make pigtails for all of the kits we sell that connect 1 pair of lights to the factory fog switch, but we make so many I'd need to know which kit you are going with. We're the ones who brought the pigtails to this community for all of the popular lights out there.

In our truck we have the SS3 Max SAE Fog from Diode Dynamics hooked up to the fog switch (this is an Outer Banks with the modular bumper)

Ford Bronco Fog lights with modular bumper 6 (small)

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know they’re pricey, but KC is a fantastic option.

I might upgrade to this. Currently fabricated my own harness with the mabett fog lights.

dangerfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the DD from
Grab one of the fog kits from us: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

They are on sale (discounts shown once added to your cart).

Let me know which kit you plan to go with as we make pigtails for all of the kits we sell that connect 1 pair of lights to the factory fog switch, but we make so many I'd need to know which kit you are going with. We're the ones who brought the pigtails to this community for all of the popular lights out there.

In our truck we have the SS3 Max SAE Fog from Diode Dynamics hooked up to the fog switch (this is an Outer Banks with the modular bumper)
I got this setup...DD SSC3 and 2xSSC2 all in the highest output. @4x4TruckLEDs.com was great to work with, answered all my questions and the deal is solid. Easy to wire these up too with the supplied harness.

Really shows the limits of the stock headlights IMO - that flat face of the bronco really doesn't throw anything to the side a the SSC3 SAE max fogs fixed that!

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base