• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California For Sale: Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, pnp harness, installation bracket

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi!

I am selling three items which are new and have never been installed:
  • a Plug N Play harness: KIT 11-1 KICKER KEY 180/200,4 HARNESS ONLY
  • Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, new in an opened box.
  • A bracket from Mountains2Metal, used for installing the amp above the glove box. Note the install video on https://mountains2metal.com/BR6UDM/
I replaced my 4” speakers, and realize that this is enough given that I’m not listening to any deep bass.

I am selling this for $375. I am in the San Francisco Bay area - happy to meet up (Oakland/SF), also happy to ship UPS if you’ll pay for shipping. Note that I only accept Paypal for payment.

Here are pics:
Ford Bronco For Sale: Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, pnp harness, installation bracket IMG_0666
Ford Bronco For Sale: Kicker Key 200.4 Amp, pnp harness, installation bracket IMG_0665
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah man..can you wait like 6 months! I promise myself I wouldn't buy things for a vehicle that I may never get but dang I would jump on this otherwise 🤣

OP
OP

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ah man..can you wait like 6 months! I promise myself I wouldn't buy things for a vehicle that I may never get but dang I would jump on this otherwise 🤣
Hey it will arrive! Mine took 495 days - and believe me, it's worth it. I have a MT Big Bend, and rowing my own gears again after driving an auto for the last 20 years, combined with the powerful engine, small turn radius, and on and on, is incredible.

OP
OP

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend