First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree it has not been CLEARLY communicated, Ford bronco helpline still states that I have one and others have stated that, if it happens great if not, well that’s BS on their part and we all know it! @fordmotorcompany
My local dealer was informed that there is no PP for the Raptor but some form of compensation, perhaps a rebate, is in order. Who knows...
Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer was informed that there is no PP for the Raptor but some form of compensation, perhaps a rebate, is in order. Who knows...
The PP works in the form of a rebate to the dealer that the dealer then transfers to you at time of delivery. I’m hoping they do something because like I said before its BS that we all were told 2022 would be when we would get our raptors due to being GT holders, they failed to deliver , not our fault, and yet we are expected to pay 5k more for zero upgrades or differences between 22 and 23 and a later delivery , and people on here defend them and just ask like “pay it and shut up, you are lucky to get one”

Tafftaff

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The PP works in the form of a rebate to the dealer that the dealer then transfers to you at time of delivery. I’m hoping they do something because like I said before its BS that we all were told 2022 would be when we would get our raptors due to being GT holders, they failed to deliver , not our fault, and yet we are expected to pay 5k more for zero upgrades or differences between 22 and 23 and a later delivery , and people on here defend them and just ask like “pay it and shut up, you are lucky to get one”
Firmly agree...

JustinBC2

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Platinum, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that will be completely up to the dealer. Ford says no PP on Ford performance and also stated it in Bronco info.
Ford Bronco For those who got pushed to 2023 Bronco Raptor 1664107615415

They use the word " if switching" and not "when switching" to confirm no PP ever.

You're also really lucky in the US as last spring Ford Canada added $15,000 on to our suggested MSRP, For No Good Reason At All !!!

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW, if you pay the dealer and Ford sends you or the dealer a check that ends up in your hands…. YOU RE still out sales tax on that type of rebate/PP.

Dealers should be taking discount/PP off invoice at sale time; my opinion. But, as screwed up as all this Bronco roll out has been don’t count on not taking it in the shorts again … Just Sayin ..!

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any success stories on Price Protection for the 2022 to 2023 Raptors?
Sponsored