sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just contacted to me to let me know that I've officially been moved to 2023, and asked me to sign a new Build & Sign agreement. The price is more than $5k more than what I agreed to back in March. The base price increased from $68,500 to $73,780. Is Ford not offering price protection for the people pushed over to 2023? Seems very unfair!

Anyone else in the same or different boat? Interested to see if this is consistent across dealers.
Sponsored

OP
OP

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the new base price of the Raptor listed on my build sheet (not including any options I added).

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t think the Raptor got price protection, but hopefully something gets figured out for you.

craigaria

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine went up $4k

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told my Ford bronco help line there would be PP, but would not confirm how much. I told them it should be easy to figure, msrp of last year compared to this year. Zach from granger stated he doesn’t think it will be in another thread, but I was also told by samatha from granger that she thought there would be. Like the person above said a lot of miss information out there. I just don’t for the life of me understand how Ford wouldn’t have that figured out before asking customers to sign price agreements with their dealer. I brought it up to Zach from granger in another thread and got my hand slapped by someone else that it wasn’t the place to voice concerns ! Good luck I’ll update if I find anything for sure. While 5k may not mean much to ford or the dealers, it sure means a hell of a lot to me especially since we were sold on the promise of a 22 raptor so not our fault we got pushed .

Sponsored
OP
OP

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just spoke with someone from Ford. They said they haven't received any information about Price Protection for the Broncos (including Raptors), but expect to receive it next week or latest October 10th. I guess I'll wait until then. I can't recall what the order deadline is for those of us getting pushed to 2023, November 1st?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The price level and MSRP on the Braptor wont change, but if there is PP program, it will be in a form of a rebate at time of sale. Whether the dealer takes it off immediately or makes Ford pay direct seems to vary depending on dealershipr. I have heard dealers are not liking honoring the up front rebate because it takes Ford some time to pay the dealer that amount. They would rather just take the money and let Ford HQ deal with it.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just spoke with someone from Ford. They said they haven't received any information about Price Protection for the Broncos (including Raptors), but expect to receive it next week or latest October 10th. I guess I'll wait until then. I can't recall what the order deadline is for those of us getting pushed to 2023, November 1st?
Remember though that scheduling starts Oct 6th so that’s where they have us. If you want to be considered for first scheduling then you have to have faith that prove protection will happen for Raptor because you won’t know for sure or be willing to be the 23 msrp! Great business model from ford, tell you to get order in and have agreed upon price but then don’t tell us for sure the price or if price protection ! Seems like ADM will be in the works since we don’t know what PP we will get or what rebates dealers will get and not pass on!

Mordraq

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Focus
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bumping this chain. Golden ticket owner pushed '22->'23 with $5k increase. Anyone have more concrete details on this scenario yet? Sure feels like the reasonable outcome would be PP. I believe you couldn't even put your Raptor order in until after the Mar 11, 2022 cutoff ...

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At this point I'm getting tired of bending over and holding on to my ankles

Sponsored

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At this point I'm getting tired of bending over and holding on to my ankles
Yup.

I've considered just going back to a 2-door as was my original plan. But, I would be paying more for that than my original price protected deposit.

So, I'll stick with the Bronco Raptor and hope for some sort of a "special offer", but I'm not counting on it. The longer it goes, the more I ask myself if I should just sell it though, or trade it on something else for the family. Been eying a Tri-Toon for the lake.

Tafftaff

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember though that scheduling starts Oct 6th so that’s where they have us. If you want to be considered for first scheduling then you have to have faith that prove protection will happen for Raptor because you won’t know for sure or be willing to be the 23 msrp! Great business model from ford, tell you to get order in and have agreed upon price but then don’t tell us for sure the price or if price protection ! Seems like ADM will be in the works since we don’t know what PP we will get or what rebates dealers will get and not pass on!
Inquired today with my local dealer, still no word from Ford on a rebate of the ~$5k increase

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Inquired today with my local dealer, still no word from Ford on a rebate of the ~$5k increase
You are bringing up an old thread where the last post was almost a month ago. It has been clearly communicated in the FAQ that there is no PP eligible for the Limited Heritage Edition or Raptor.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are bringing up an old thread where the last post was almost a month ago. It has been clearly communicated in the FAQ that there is no PP eligible for the Limited Heritage Edition or Raptor.
I disagree it has not been CLEARLY communicated, Ford bronco helpline still states that I have one and others have stated that, if it happens great if not, well that’s BS on their part and we all know it! @fordmotorcompany
Sponsored