Sponsored

Got Bronco Raptor Order Confirmation Email!

• Thread starter Deleted member 31057
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If we haven't received this email, does that imply that the dealership is still sitting on it? I have the order updated email message.

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well…as PSUTE stated, “Diehl's is great!!!”

Maybe they push through better that some other dealers. 🤷‍♂️

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
was asking as my order is in (NON GT) and have not received an email yet
Same boat as you. Non GT, Order is in, my account shows it updated, no email.

Edit update - got the email saying my vehicle was updated but not the fancy email showing the picture of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 31057

All I can say is my dealer came through for me. I did have a close to a day one reservation as you can have. I think it really surprised him when I didn't get it initially either. I am EXTREMELY THANKFUL to anyone that helped including Ford if they read this.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35121

My e-mail came through at 1:28AM this morning... no I wasn't awake!
Ford Account shows my BRaptor!
Order submitted by dealer on 3/10
GT holder

Screenshot 2022-03-16 .jpg

Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i have my ford account updated to the raptor almost the same day as i ordered it (3-11) but still have yet to receive any email about my order being updated or confirmed. also the "back-door" check also shows my raptor as well. not worried about the email but it would be nice to get too. GT holder for what its worth.

OP
OP

Deleted member 31057

If we haven't received this email, does that imply that the dealership is still sitting on it? I have the order updated email message.
I would think if you received an order updated from Ford you should be ok. I do know my picture changed on my order when it was updated.

Ford Bronco Got Bronco Raptor Order Confirmation Email! Screenshot_20220317-112246_Gallery

Ford Bronco Got Bronco Raptor Order Confirmation Email! 20220315_144220

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The more of these I read the more confused I get. I have seriously gone through every thread on here and can't figure out what is reality. After my dealer told me $20k markup for a BRaptor and all future orders, I called 13 dealers in the DFW area and found 3 that claimed to be honoring MSRP for BRaptor orders. I attempted to make a reservation with all 3. 1 of them said that's impossible because order banks are closed, 1 of them says I need to be a GT to place an order, and the last one sent me an order confirmation that day. So please for the love of God someone help me out here. What is this order confirmation for if not my place in line for a BRaptor in 6-9 years?

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd call Ford customer support if you didn't get the email confirming your order was placed.