Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I understand the concern (no email here yet, just a DORA) but so long as it’s all straightened out by 3/28, it does not matter.

Ford said in multiple public statements that the Bronco Raptors will be built according to original time stamp so there’s no need to worry about when the order processes, so long as it’s before 3/28.

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I placed my order with my dealer last Friday and got the "Your order has been updated" from Ford this morning as well.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The email came in last night and the manage page updated for me. Changed my order to a Raptor last Thursday.

Golden Ticket holder who had a 2021 and then 2022 badlands order which had been confirmed via email and on the reservations section of my Ford account.

Order was updated mid day Thursday. Bronco 800 number said they see it at priority code 10.
  • Have an order summary “DORA” form email to me from Ford
  • No “your order has been updated” or “your Raptor order has been confirmed” email.
  • No update on the website.
Got the "Order has Been Updated" email over night and it showed up this morning on the Manage Link. Interestingly the manage link also shows the exact pricing agreement down to my deposits and the agreed to no dealer markup.
Email.jpg

IMG_0482.PNG

IMG_0483.PNG

Sponsored

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I understand the concern (no email here yet, just a DORA) but so long as it’s all straightened out by 3/28, it does not matter.

Ford said in multiple public statements that the Bronco Raptors will be built according to original time stamp so there’s no need to worry about when the order processes, so long as it’s before 3/28.
When you say ‘time stamp’ are you referring to when the original reservation was placed? ($100 dep). I ask because my dealer seemed to not use my original reservation to place order. Are you under the impression that reservation holders will get the Raptors before the dealer allocations? Before I go back to my dealer, I want to make sure I have all the facts. Ford couldn’t really help me.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just looked at mine. Not only do they not have the Raptor, they show an entirety different Bronco than the order I placed in October. I think my dealer just doesn’t know what they are doing.
Wasn’t sure whether to lol, sad, wow or mad…

I would call the 800 number and find out what Ford sees on their end. They should at least be able to tell you Raptor or not and what priority code.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When you say ‘time stamp’ are you referring to when the original reservation was placed? ($100 dep). I ask because my dealer seemed to not use my original reservation to place order. Are you under the impression that reservation holders will get the Raptors before the dealer allocations? Before I go back to my dealer, I want to make sure I have all the facts. Ford couldn’t really help me.
Yes, the original reservation timestamp that’s tied to the reservation number at the bottom of your GT email.

“A majority of the 2022 model year Bronco Raptor allocation will go to existing reservation holders based upon their original reservation timestamp.”

Attachments

Sponsored

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a signed P&S agreement from my dealer for MSRP but when I used the back door to check my order it shows a $10k markup. How concerned should I be about this?
Interesting, my order looks exactly the same, but pricing must not be updated even though the build and option are correct. My pricing says MSRP $44,590 and $0 for all of the options.

PAYMENT DETAILS
Pricing Summary
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

• Dealer Selling Price E20
  • Base MSRP E11
    $44,590.00
  • Total Options E125
    $0.00
  • Destination and Delivery Charges E22
    $1,495.00
  • Total MSRP E123
    $46,085.00
  • Reservation Deposit E68
    $100.00
  • Estimated Cash Price E36
    -$100.00

Roughwater

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m just wondering for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago and physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email.

i got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded, I did not get a new one.
Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did check with my dealer and have a screenshot of the ordering system that my order has been changed but curious what others are seeing.
I have a confirmation email for the Raptor order, but the back-door order checker still shows my original Badlands reservation and information.

Sounds like many saw this updated overnight so I’m going to keep checking over the next few days to see what happens with mine.

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wasn’t sure whether to lol, sad, wow or mad…

I would call the 800 number and find out what Ford sees on their end. They should at least be able to tell you Raptor or not and what priority code.
Been back and forth with Ford for the last couple weeks. One thing good is I actually have the actual order for the Raptor with the Preview Order number and Sales Code. I really believe they screwed up, and instead of going thru my original order, they used one of their own Raptor allocations. Either that, or someone took my original order, and without my permission converted to a totally different Bronco. In any case, it's really a WTF situation...

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, the original reservation timestamp that’s tied to the reservation number at the bottom of your GT email.

“A majority of the 2022 model year Bronco Raptor allocation will go to existing reservation holders based upon their original reservation timestamp.”
Thanks Lucky. Appreciate the response and attachment. Yes, I had an early time stamp and was a GT holder. My issue right now is it appears my dealer ordered my Raptor under his own allocation and not mine. What you attached seems to indicate the date will either give you the option for the Raptor or not. I'm just not sure if the GT holders will have the first builds prior to the dealers separate allocations. I don't want to be waiting until November because my dealer screwed up..
Sponsored