Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m just wondering for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago and physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email.

i got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded, I did not get a new one.
Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did check with my dealer and have a screenshot of the ordering system that my order has been changed but curious what others are seeing.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35121

My order was entered on 3/9 and I do not see a conversion from my 4d Badlands order online or a confirmation email.
Dealer sent an Order Preview that is supposedly my BRaptor order....

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a confirmation email from Ford when I changed to the Raptor order. What is the back-door order checker?

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My order went in on the afternoon of 3/10. DORA was updated the same day. I just got the nothing about Raptor "your oder has been updated" email from Ford. When I log in, I now see a Raptor on the main account page (finally!). When I use the so called "backdoor" here: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=<8_digit_res_id_here> I can see my entire config and a nice side shot of it.

And before you all go clicking that link, it will not work! You need to copy it to a browser and copy in your own reservation id. If you don't have one, it will not work. :)

Sponsored

2022bucky

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 BMW M440i, ‘14 BMW X5 M, ‘13 BMW 328i 6-sp
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As I was reading this thread (1:09am CST), received an email from Ford: “Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated” which was fairly generic. The online portal, both front facing and backdoor, have been updated to show my Raptor order.

I received an email from Ford conforming my Raptor order on 3/10, shortly after it was placed by my dealer.

Ford Bronco Revised Raptor Confirmation Email?? 95DACFE7-803A-4F64-A910-7E14EBB8619B

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received mine 30ish minutes ago (about 11:15PM PST). Sent my revised build sheet to my dealer last Friday (after they already had it the previous week). Shows original reservation number and original order date. Both reservation page and back door page showed Badlands until I got this new email, hit refresh and they both show Raptor.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a signed P&S agreement from my dealer for MSRP but when I used the back door to check my order it shows a $10k markup. How concerned should I be about this?
Ford Bronco Revised Raptor Confirmation Email?? E14C5645-1ADC-4219-AF3E-97145A111028

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m just wondering for those who ordered a Bronco a while ago and physically changed their order to Raptor. Did you get a new confirmation email.

i got my original email from my outer banks, but when I upgraded, I did not get a new one.
Also, when I check the back-door order checker, it still shows an order for the OB.

I did check with my dealer and have a screenshot of the ordering system that my order has been changed but curious what others are seeing.
Same thing here. I did not get confirmation email. I emailed my sale person who asked the GM (who actually placed order) And was told I would not get one. I called Ford. Ford said I will not get one because the dealer used another allocation (not min). Very confusing. I gave Ford my Raptor order number and dealer code and they said it was definitely ordered but said I will not get any emails with regard to VIN, build date etc. I have a feeling the dealer didn’t know how do the ‘swap’ from my previous order. My only concern is that reservation holders are supposed to get priority and if the order did not go thru our original order/reservation, we could end waiting longer than we should. I also now have to keep called Ford to check up on status.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ironically, I posted this thread online and overnight I got the “your Bronco order has been updated” email in my inbox this morning.

Sponsored

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ironically, I posted this thread online and overnight I got the “your Bronco order has been updated” email in my inbox this morning.
Nothing for me. Ordered Friday morning. When did you order Raptor?

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same thing here. I did not get confirmation email. I emailed my sale person who asked the GM (who actually placed order) And was told I would not get one. I called Ford. Ford said I will not get one because the dealer used another allocation (not min). Very confusing. I gave Ford my Raptor order number and dealer code and they said it was definitely ordered but said I will not get any emails with regard to VIN, build date etc. I have a feeling the dealer didn’t know how do the ‘swap’ from my previous order. My only concern is that reservation holders are supposed to get priority and if the order did not go thru our original order/reservation, we could end waiting longer than we should. I also now have to keep called Ford to check up on status.
The other concern that I would have is that dealers are supposed to charge reservation holders MSRP without additional markup. If you are no longer considered a reservation holder, you could be in a position that they try to jack the price up later

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a signed P&S agreement from my dealer for MSRP but when I used the back door to check my order it shows a $10k markup. How concerned should I be about this?
Ford Bronco Revised Raptor Confirmation Email?? E14C5645-1ADC-4219-AF3E-97145A111028
Yes. I’d certainly bring it up to dealer now. On another note, how do you use back door to check on order?

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The other concern that I would have is that dealers are supposed to charge reservation holders MSRP without additional markup. If you are no longer considered a reservation holder, you could be in a position that they try to jack the price up later
I have the actual order with the price and words that say it will be sold at MSRP. The GM initialed it. Should be good there. Thx.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

mine hasnt updated yet from Thursday, just checked this morning. I just want it all in sync by 3/28.
Sponsored