First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT3 / 2016 GT4 / 2022 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello All, just received my "Order Confirmation" Email. Does this mean I have received an concrete allocation? Or is the "Build Date/VIN#" email confirmation of that? Sorry if I have missed this info somewhere. Thanks.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This just confirms that your order is in the system. Nothing more. You should receive another when you are actually scheduled for production.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just confirms that your order is in the system. Nothing more. You should receive another when you are actually scheduled for production.
This is the correct answer. And... that scheduled for production email could be anywhere from 30 to 800+ days. It's all a waiting game for you until you get that email. Then it becomes another waiting game, but once you get a VIN it's a bit different. Good luck!

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the correct answer. And... that scheduled for production email could be anywhere from 30 to 800+ days. It's all a waiting game for you until you get that email. Then it becomes another waiting game, but once you get a VIN it's a bit different. Good luck!
Well....... that brings up a question I have......... once you have a VIN and a Production Date (not production week) can it still be bumped to a later production date?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well....... that brings up a question I have......... once you have a VIN and a Production Date (not production week) can it still be bumped to a later production date?
Absolutely YES. Count on at least 1 bump. You get a production week scheduled first. Then you have to do some work to get the actual day (Ford Chat / Dealer Inquiry). There are people here who have been bumped 5 and 6 times - maybe more. I am lucky to have only 1 bump thus far, but I'm not confident it won't get bumped again.

The wait is going to make you go nuts.

Sponsored

bburlette

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, mine was originally scheduled for build week 9/26/22, then got bumped to 10/17/22, then to 10/3/22, then 10/10/22, now its back to 10/17/22. All of this has happened in the last 30 days.

Crossing my fingers it finally happens this week, I don't think there are many build weeks left for MY22.

OP
OP
Range44

Range44

Raptor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does the dealer have to have an allocation to put an order in?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the dealer have to have an allocation to put an order in?
No. Some dealers have hundreds of orders submitted with only a fraction of that in allocations.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your actual Production Date is determined just as the Window Sticker is generated (about a week before). That's STILL just the estimated date that the build is scheduled to START. If you have a low production number (shown here) at the top of the Window Sticker:
Ford Bronco Order Confirmation Email Question 1666017964472

and here
Ford Bronco Order Confirmation Email Question 1666017989816

(Right and Left side respectively), then you will likely start and finish that day. As you can see, I had a very high number 2184 of 2363 scheduled for the day. Mine was started late in cycle and finished about 100+ days later (parts delays and such). So, while you may have the 'start date', that in no way indicates when it will be finished.

You will get a separate email from Ford saying that 'Production is completed' or 'shipped' and THAT will be the only CLEAR indication that it has been completed and is on its way. As an added bonus, a week or two after it ships, you'll get the end of Production line picture:
Ford Bronco Order Confirmation Email Question BabyPic

Welcome to the Party, though. As TP said, "The Waiting is the Hardest part".

I suggest joining the 'Build Week' forum thread for your scheduled week (when you know what that is) to see how others scheduled for your week are being notified. It's genuinely rewarding to know that you're not the only one being held up with little to no notification.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Welcome to the Party, though. As TP said, "The Waiting is the Hardest part".
This. If I didn’t know it was going into production, being shipped, etc. it would have almost been better so I didn’t constantly track or try to follow, and wonder if there was a problem without an update for a day or two. Was much easier to forget about the reservation until that scheduled for production notice…

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This. If I didn’t know it was going into production, being shipped, etc. it would have almost been better so I didn’t constantly track or try to follow, and wonder if there was a problem without an update for a day or two. Was much easier to forget about the reservation until that scheduled for production notice…
So funny...

Everyone on my build week thread (12/6/21) was checking 10+ times a day for each step and were collectively convinced that an update to the Window Sticker meant something was happening. If everything goes easy, you're only on the hook a few weeks. I waited 13+ weeks in production after waiting 2+ months after hearing what Build week I was planned for (then I was bumped a week). You're FAR from alone in obsessively checking for info. One helpful hint: The window sticker will not change once it's issued, even though it appears to be re-generated every week or two. Once you have that, the recurring updates mean absolutely nothing.

Have fun.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So funny...

Everyone on my build week thread (12/6/21) was checking 10+ times a day for each step and were collectively convinced that an update to the Window Sticker meant something was happening. If everything goes easy, you're only on the hook a few weeks. I waited 13+ weeks in production after waiting 2+ months after hearing what Build week I was planned for (then I was bumped a week). You're FAR from alone in obsessively checking for info. One helpful hint: The window sticker will not change once it's issued, even though it appears to be re-generated every week or two. Once you have that, the recurring updates mean absolutely nothing.

Have fun.
Fortunately mine has been delivered, so my obsessive tracking is complete. Albeit now it’s waiting on PPF to be installed so I can get it back in the garage and enjoy it.

OP
OP
Range44

Range44

Raptor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for all the help and insight! One last question, what does a priority code "10" mean? Thanks.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all the help and insight! One last question, what does a priority code "10" mean? Thanks.
For Broncos... nothing.

For other custom orders it tells Ford the priority the dealer is requesting.
Sponsored