still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the naive question....I tried to find an answer with search function but couldn't. I reserved in March 2021. Didn't officially but my build together and order with the dealer until January 2022. The dealer didn't place the order until February 2022. At what point does my "wait" start? Do I get priority for initially reserving in March 2021? Whats the timeline?
Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It depends on build and dealer allocation at this point for you. priority was meant for original res( not saying your 3/21 date not prioritized) holders. Good luck

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok thank you. 4 door Outer banks, high package, sasquatch, MIC. Can’t wait!

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you know about deliverable issues I assume: MIC, Tow, PPF, etc Will also drag out orders

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Your dealer allocations and build constraints factor much more than your res date (which is late anyways so it doesn't matter.)

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess you could say your wait started when your dealer put the order into the system. The way this thing has been going it's hard to predict how long that wait will be. As mentioned the MIC top, and the Sqautch package are on constraint right now, but how that will affect your order is anyones guess. IMHO your dealers monthly allocations will play a bigger part than anything else in getting you a build date.

Disclaimer: This is all just my guesswork. I've been wrong in the past, just ask my wife. :)

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day after you give up hope……. Seriously though mic and sas will severely affect getting yours built. I would honestly say not to expect it this year. Probably will be reordering it as a 2023.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m aware of what options cause cause the delay. Im just looking for timeline guidance as to how orders work. I guess you could say I was wondering if the reservation time stamp of March 2021 is what they go by rather than the actual order date in 2022. Doesn’t seem anyone has a solid answer about timeline. Just called the dealer and the manager said nobody knows anything and there is no rhyme or reason as to when and why ford fills one persons order over another. He said it’s literally like they pull a random name out of a bag at this point. Sounds fun.
Sponsored