Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does the order "confirmed" email come after the order "updated" one? I have the order updated email and I can see it in the backdoor link. Difference is I have 5 steps vs your 4 steps -- similar to original poster -- step 1: configure vehicle, step 2: Place order (in progress)
Order confirmed first then received the order updated a minute later.
Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No expert here, just trying to make some sense out of the complex puzzle that FMC has shrouded this release in. Gotta be a better system. And we still have scheduling, production, and delivery to worry about…

Anyway, congrats on your order. It’s gonna be a great feeling to finally wheel these rigs after a couple years of waiting!
It is comical how little anyone, including Ford, knows about what’s supposed to be going on, what is actually going on, and what is going to go on. I think that’s why there’s so little communication, they really don’t know.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think my dealer also might have used one of their allocations for mine. I have a order confirmed email, but the account and the order checker don't show my raptor order. Probably should wait since ford still might be processing orders then check with the dealer.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think my dealer did order with one of their own allocations, and didn't convert my reservation to an order at any point (still is a reservation). Can they still convert it and use that reservation, or should I just leave it alone and keep that one?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think my dealer did order with one of their own allocations, and didn't convert my reservation to an order at any point (still is a reservation). Can they still convert it and use that reservation, or should I just leave it alone and keep that one?
You’re going to want your Raptor order tied to your original reservation because that’s your place in line.

Sounds like your dealer is moving orders around to make sure someone else gets that Raptor before you.
Sponsored